bad meeting and timing

C H A P T E R   1 7

"Stand up and look at me." Rhyker said in his cold tone, we looked up at him and he was frowning at our hands linked together.

Why is he glaring so much at our hands?

"My father is in the hall, your highness." Thomas said strictly professional.

"Let's go." Roman said urging Thomas to guide him, he nodded and gave me a tight smile. I sent him a compassionate look and held my fist up in order to encourage him.

Thomas left with Roman and Ashton followed him while Rhyker stayed there, staring at me intensely. He flicked his wrist toward his guard.

"If I see anyone around us, I will kill you." He said still staring at me with those hazel eyes that first of all captivated me, the guards nodded and vanished like a ninja. They are the ninja warriors, protecting the royal.

He changed his body, his hair now dyed into a royal colour, brown. His necklace is now gone and was replaced by a crown on his head. His golden crown resting on his head, I forgot that he was now 21 and soon going to own the kingdom.

"Your highness." I called him out.

"Hemilia, what happened?" He grumbled, still staring at me.

"Your highness, I don't know what are you talking about?" I frowned, I was confused by his behaviour, he still gave me the same effects.

"Stop fucking call me by my title!" He snarled and I flinched at the sound of his voice, it was threatening and venomous.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want my title out of your name. Call me by my name." He ordered calmly and I nodded, I can't disobey his orders. I looked at his hands which there wasn't any rings or his engagement ring, wasn't he engaged to Princess Flora?

"Where is your engagement ring? Did you lost it?" I asked he was normally engaged with Princess.

"What did you say? I'm not engaged." He said with wide eyes, purely shocked and baffled with this kind of revelation.

"I heard you were engaged, your fiancé should be Princess Flora." I said, breathlessly.

"She's nothing to me, those were rumours Hemilia. Rumours!" He spat out coldly, I gulped nervously.

He walked toward me, brushing my shoulder as he walked, "one more thing."

"Watch carefully what am I going to do." He muttered in my ear and walked forward, I frowned and looked at his slender and strong body marching away from me with powerful steps. Suddenly I became anxious, what is he going to do? What did the fuck happen to him?

He wasn't that threatening last year, he changed for good and bad. He needs to be strong and powerful to be the King of Rosla, although being cold is not an option. 

I sighed and took a deep breath, I got a call from Faine. I picked it up.

"Hey, Hemilia!" She yelled through the phone, I brought the phone away from my ear to avoid any infections, she didn't change which relieved me. 

"What happened to the prince?" I asked, confusion laced in my voice.

"What are you talking about?" She asked with uncertainty, she's hiding something from me.