fingers ;)

C H A P T E R    3 3

W A R N I N G 
M A T U R E C O N T E N T S

"What?" I asked, did I actually hear him saying-

He chuckled and lifted my chin up, making me look at his beautiful eyes.

"Yeah, I fucking adore you. Shall I repeat that?" He said, his lips skimmed down my jawline, to my neck. He placed delicate kisses right there, unfortunately for the fun, he doesn't go lower than my collarbone.

"What do you want right now?" He whispered.

"Rhyker..."I breathed, looking at the close space between our bodies. This is too much for me.

"Hemilia." He copied my tone and brought his face back to my line of view, lips brushing against mine as he spoke.

"Will let me make you come?"

The bold words he used in a formal sentence. He's so stupid.

"I want an answer, fucking now." He demanded, this is cringe. He's giving those damns butterflies in my stomach. How can't I deny this kind of offer from him?

"I want to." I muttered and felt him smirked against my mouth before pressing his to mine again. Passionately moving them, he grasped my thigh, hitching it over his hip as he does. I saw the lust covering his eyes, I blushed as he pulled up my dress slowly. I wanted him right now, and he's fucking teasing him. I urged him to strip my dress quickly as I pushed my hips against his body.

He chuckled and stripped my dress, almost ripping them. I leaned against the wall as I saw him staring at my body, his stared solidified, and I licked my lips seductively.

Who the fuck taught me those moves?

He lets out a deep chuckle and rubbed his lips with his finger.

"Fuck you're so hot. I'm going to make you scream my name. The whole castle will hear you." He muttered and clenched his jaw. He looked at me and smirked suddenly.

Not only that, but he pushed me on the bed that was behind him. I arched my back slowly as I glanced at him, he was slowly taking off his black shirt. I smirked and trailed my hands upon my chest, slowly. His hungry eyes following my eyes as I touched lightly my belly bouton.

I was confident of my body, I'm more like a seductress woman in bed. I licked my lips, moistening them as I unclasped my bra from behind me.

"Hemilia, do not fucking tempt me." He grunted and quickly stripped his shirt, showing off his chest. His tan chest with his six-pack, as he pulled off his sleeves I saw his biceps contracting.

Those fucking abs, I pulled myself up with my elbows and winked at him.

"Do you like what you see?" He smirked and I nodded, throwing my hair to the back.

He chuckled and pounced on the bed, pulling my legs toward him. Furthermore, he threw my bra that I choose to match with my panties. My nude bra on the ground and he bites his bottom lip as he eye-raped my perky breast.