pancakes

C H A P T E R    1 4

I finished the end of my book as I wait for Hemilia, when she went to the bathroom I brought some clothes for her that my cousin owned before she lived there, now she went with her husband outside this country, far away from the judging society. Which I wish, but no wish could be realizable because of the obligation, my responsibility as the crown prince is to be the King and nothing else, to be the leader of a country that wasn't my first wish.

I closed my book and then heard the door opened meaning that she finished, she stepped out of the bathroom, mind-blowing me as always but this time this was getting me to nowhere.

She was wearing a white silk robe with and her usual necklace around her head, her long hair behind her back.  She was fucking with my mind, I took deep breaths to calm myself down. Hemilia looked like a real Queen, a perfect candidate to be my woman

"It is okay for me to wear this robe?" She asked politely, staring at herself in the mirror.

"Of course, if the prince has granted you permission." I said in a playful tone, she smiled and wore her shoes. The robe suited her perfectly, her voluptuous curves hugging the thin white material. I need holy water, right now

"Then I should go, I have to prepare and then attend Dr Lerson class." She sighed and opened the door, but I stopped her by putting my hand on the handle, our hand-linked together...why am I gushing like a girl? Am I actually nervous for the first time in my whole fucking life?

"You should eat something, it's unhealthy if you don't eat in the morning." I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"I don't want to interrupt you anymore." She said uneasily.

"No you didn't interrupt me, Ashton was worried about you." I gritted in between my teeth, I hate it when Ashton cares for her even though I know it's like a friendship, but I still can't ignore the fact that they are close. 

"Well, I can maybe stay here for breakfast." She nodded and smiled at me.

I smiled back at her and then open the door for her, she walked out of the room and I followed her, watching her walk like a powerful woman, swinging her beautiful hips involuntary that I would love to grab and fuck her against the wall.

Does no one want to give me the holy water? 

"Where is the kitchen?" She asked turning around while holding tightly her silk robe around her, I smiled knowing that in the palace you can't walk bare arms because it's an appropriate, she's someone who knows at least etiquette which I'm amazed since she comes from a village.

"Follow me." I said and walked in front of her, I walked to the kitchen where I see Roman and Ashton arguing again at this hour, of course they have to do this but I will ignore them because they do not deserve my attention.

"Don't you have anything to do than smoking every-fucking-time!" Roman shouted at him while pushing his finger at his strong chest, making him feel more confident against this big guy who scowled at him.

Do I feel bad for what is going to happen next? Not really.

 Suddenly, Ashton took his finger and twisted behind his back, on the counter top. Ignoring his yells of pain, he begged for him to let him but he pushed it farther, causing him a lot of pain. 

I shrugged and walked to the fridge to get fresh water for Hemilia, I stood next to her and gave her the water bottle that she took and opened the cap.

"Hemilia, are you okay?" Ashton asked after letting the poor Roman go, he huffed in relief and got away from us, probably soothing his pain.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." She answered and gulped down the water.