stethoscope

C H A P T E R    3 2

"Zane, do not provoke your brother again." The Queen warned with a severe face, regaining some serious scolding.

"I was only having fun, chill little bro." He snickered wickedly.

"You won't have fun when I throw your lifeless body toward the river." He said in the same tone as his brother used. I don't want him to fight with Prince Zane.

"Rhyker, let him go." Livy said sternly beside me, he sighed deeply while closing his eyes, and abruptly he lets go of Zane who rubbed his cheek with a smile on his face. How can he smile while he got his face smashed against the table?

"I'm hurt, Miss Gran, help me treat my bruises, please." He addressed me, no way I will treat this bastard bruises.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Get a fucking doctor!" Rhyker seethed.

"Why? We already have a doctor right here." He pointed to me, a shy person who didn't want to be here or just be recognized.

"I can do it, I can heal his bruises right now." I said with a fake smile, if I do intervene, then I don't know what will happen.

"Hemilia, don't butt in." Rhyker said coldly, making me hurt, I didn't expect him to use the cold tone to me.

"Miss Gran, do not listen to my son orders, you can treat him." The King said, staring at me, I nodded and saw Zane walking toward the exit of the billiards club that the members of the royal own. I looked up to see Rhyker flaring his nostrils with anger, then I saw the dumb bitch lacing her arms with his.

The fuck? Isn't she Zane's partner?

"Let's play another game!" She chirped and guided him toward the table, while I rolled my eyes and followed Zane.

As I walked toward the infirmary office, I opened the door and saw him flirting with another nurse, who looked quite pleased.

This motherfucker boy, doesn't he get enough of pussy? Or does that dick needs to get railed?

"Excuse me, but right now you are disturbing my patients." I sighed while putting on a random white blouse, I'm sure that fuck boy isn't hurt.

"Oh yes, Dr Gran." She said in a rush and walked out of the office, in shame. You shouldn't flirt with the fuck boy of the royal.

"Right, please lay on the bed and take off your coat." I said not looking as I prepared the stuff that Raphael taught me. Since I was his student, I was considered as a physician already but not magical which I need to upgrade.

"You want to get it on right now? That is so inconvenient, Miss Gran." He said seductively.

Fucking asshole, are you serious bitch?

I took a deep breath and with my lips formed in a thin line, I turned and held a stethoscope.

"Alright, please shut the fuck up so that I can examine you." I said politely with a smile on my face, I walked toward him and sat on the little stool that is beside the bed, then placed the stethoscope on his heart. Listening carefully to his heartbeat and if it goes irregular, I should check him.

"Did you listen to that? My heart is beating frantically for you." The man that I'm checking is making an irrelevant comment.

"Where are you hurt?" I ignored his previous statement and focused on the pain.

"My face is burning because of your beauty." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes, he's cute but not my style and by the way, I'm taken.

"Let's just heal your face quickly." I said taking a deep sigh and focused on his face that Rhyker damaged. The green light came out of my hands as I held toward his face, and then magically his face started to regrow nicely.