T H I R T Y O N E

- WARNING -

 THIS IS A SEXUALLY GRAPHIC CHAPTER

~ ♚ ~

When I woke up my entire body felt painful yet restricted. It was strange and unbearable feeling I opened my eyes seeing Ren standing at an easel staring at me then going back to painting. I tried to move my head to see why I was restricted but couldn't move and that there was duck tape across my mouth. My body was certainly in a strange position and as I tried to move I realised that my body was tied by rope. My hands behind my back and rope covering my chest and tying my legs together.

"This is the first painting I've been able to do of you perfectly (y/n)... finally. Did you want to see?" He asks me I can't move or reply so I'm guessing it was a rhetorical question. He turns the canvas around and I see what I look like. If I could scream I could, so once again I could only cry.

"I've been studying the art of shibari for about three years now waiting for my perfect subject. And I finally found her... its you (y/n)... perfect in every way" I looked at the half finished painting again my eyes were shut and my half nude body tied in disgustingly suggestive and provocative ways with red rope. It made so much sense now considering the time he broke into my room and tied me up with zip-ties. He walks over to me crouching down and taking off the duck-tape. It stung as he ripped it off and he stroked my cheek tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Now just stay still (y/n) - well its not like you can't anyway" he chuckles looking at me and turning the canvas back around to face him. My soul felt crushed, there was no point in fighting anymore...

"I give up..." i whisper to myself

"What was that?" Ren asks his eyes not even leaving the canvas.

"I give up... you win..." I tell him.

"Don't worry, we all knew you would, maybe a little bit quicker than intended but thats because you're our strong girl..." he says lovingly looking at me, and it was at that moment it was like I had handed my life and soul over to the devil. To them. I see my sweater laying next to him only a painful reminder that my dignity had been completely destroyed. My eyes seem to glaze over as I stare over to the corner of the room, ignoring the sound of Ren's art room door opening.

"Ren you've been in here for hours you nee-" I recognise the voice as Fife's as he instantly chokes on his words noticing my bound figure.

"Uh R-Ren?..." he asks him concerned trying to snap him out of his crazy daze.

"Just one second.... And... done!" He smiles proudly at his acrylic canvas showing fife who raises an eyebrow but stares longingly at it become lost. He snaps himself out of his stare and turns his focus to me.

"Come lets get you to bed" he crouches down flipping me over onto my stomach showing more skin and areas that id rather just stay hidden. Ren helps and I can't help but feel slightly perturbed with their hands touching my skin. The burning sensation which I hadn't noticed existed until now started to release. after they had finally finished untying the ropes I slowly moved to kneel, my hands on my lap, head down.

I looked at the lines and indents on my thighs, arms stomach - everywhere. Fife dangled the blue sweater in front of me which I gently took from him and immediately pulled over my head. He helps me to my feet and I struggle slightly seeing as my legs had just started cramping up and it was very painful to walk after being tied up for so long.

"Im taking (y/n) to the kitchen, clean up here then go to bed Ren" he says leading me out the room. If I'm being honest Fife was someone I didn't mind being around, retracing my mind there wasn't much he had done wrong to me. Yes he may have been the first person to invite me to this hell hole bu- wait... was he the one that started all this? Could all of this of been planned from even before fife invited me over and me helping him in music was just a setup for this to happen? I calmed my racing mind as it continued to spiral off. I really felt like I was going insane.

"(Y/N)!!" Fife shouts at me I was sat at the kitchen table. His hands on my shoulders staring me straight in the eyes.

"Huh?..." I say quietly shocked by A) how I don't even remember walking to the kitchen and B) why Fife was shouting.

"You were just sitting there, whispering something over and over again..." he says concerned.

"Oh..." I say still staring off into space. He sighs leaning on the edge of the kitchen worktop.

"You haven't eaten or drunk anything for over 24 hours, I'll fix you something" he walks around the kitchen, putting some bread in the toaster and boiling the kettle. I sit there quietly watching his movements as he puts a plate of buttered toast and cup in front of me. I pick up the perfectly golden bread and bit into it, swallowing and then realising just how goddamn hungry I was and swiftly finishing the rest.

"Better?" He asks, I only now realised he had been intently staring at me this whole time. I nod, wiping my mouth gently on the back of my sweater sleeve.

"Let's go to your room now" he smiles, I stand up and walk by his side reaching my room he opens the door gesturing me to walk inside. I hesitantly walk inside standing in the door frame turning around to face fife.

"Goodnight (y/n)" he places a small kiss on my forehead and shuts the door, locking it behind him once again leaving me in this prison.

~ ♚ ~