F I F T E E N

~ ♚ ~

Your Pov~

The next Wednesday had rolled around and frankly: I was petrified. I had to wrap my wrist with a bandage because of the dark purple bruises that graced my skin. Amara had noticed them at one point and had to bring me to the side of the hallway to have a 'serious talk'. I was a bit stupid and had forgotten to come up with an excuse so I had to blurt one out last minute.

"I fell out of bed and landed on my hand funny!" She raised her eyebrow, suspicious.

"I'll let this one slide (y/n), but if I see another one: I might have to tell a teacher or someone of higher authority" I nodded furiously, we continued down the corridor till we had to go our own ways. It was my last lesson so time seemingly went on for an eternity. I nervously bit my cuticles as I counted down the seconds to the end of school bell. It finally rung and I almost ran back to my dorm room so I could recuperate myself before Yukihiko could arrive. I put on some music and lay on my bed looking at the ceiling,

"Just be strong (y/n)... if he's a good friend he'll apologise" I spoke to myself, i had been in math classes with him but decided to move next to someone else to distance myself. I shut my eyes and the next thing I knew there was a knock on my door. I must've fallen asleep for 15 minutes. I opened it and Yukihiko stood there with the same blank expression as always,

"Come in..." he walked in, pulled a chair up to the desk as sat down. I made us both hot drinks and sat down next to him, he caught a glimpse of my bandage as I reached for a pencil and sheet of paper.

"Whats that?" He said nodding his head towards it. I decided to tell him as it was, what he did was wrong and I wanted him to know that.

"You did it, you gave me these bruises Yukihiko..." I pulled down the bandage and showed. For a split second; it was almost nothing, I thought I saw a sinister smirk flash on his face. But before my brain could even register his face had gone back to its stoic self.

"Sorry." He said bluntly. I wanted to say more, I wanted to scream and shout at him, tell him that he was an absolute cunt for hurting me. but I refrained from doing so. I just sighed and got on with my work, he put a work sheet in front of me of some random questions.

"Heres a sheet of some of the topics we have learnt this term, then we can target areas of improvement for the test" I nodded and got on with my work, burying my head in equations.

Time skip~

I finished the sheet and for once, I didn't find it too hard.

"Im done" I said proudly handing it too Yukihiko,

"Well done," he scanned over it ticking and crossing,

"You got 22 out of 30, its certainly an improvement (l/n)" he nodded. I was still wary around him: scared that he may lash out at any point. We went over the questions that I got wrong and explained them (without calling me stupid) we finished up and he packed his belongings away. He opened the door and was About to leave when he turned around.

"You're not as stupid as I thought you were (y/n)" I was about to protest but the door was slammed shut.

"Just take it as a compliment (y/n)" I sighed to myself, all the boys seemed very on edge lately and it nerved me. my phone pinged:

"Speaking of the devil..." it was the groupchat, I hadn't been that active on it lately because of what had happened with Yukihiko. It was akio and Alex pestering each other.

ALEX : where is everyone

AKIO : I think ren's at extra art classes, Noji's in the gym and Fife is at a performance somewhere,