T W E L V E

~ ♚ ~

I woke up to a loud knocking on my door.

"Oi! (y/n)!" I grumble as I push myself up from the bed,

"Ok! Ok!... wait a sec..." I flung the door open and Noji was stood there. He was wearing a baggy off white supreme hoodie with his classic oversized black tracksuit bottoms and trainers.

"Were you asleep?!" He laughs, I glimpsed down at my figure to realise I was still wearing my crumpled school uniform.

"Yeah... a lot happened last night..." I whispered meekly, trying to brush out my shirt and skirt.

"Oh..." he went quiet for a bit after seeing my upset expression

"Is everything ok?" He asked sympathetically, I hadn't seen him like this before. He was either violent or teasing, no in-between. I shake my head and open the door to let him in. He slowly walks inside and sits on my bed,

"What happened?..." he says taking a look at my weary face. I catch a glimpse of myself in my mirror: Dark bags circled below my orbs and my eyes were still red and puffy. I huff and practically collapse next to him. I tell the story again, keeping it brief and short, not wanting to relive the events.

"The fucking bastards... I'm gonna kill em" he said through gritted teeth, obviously he didn't mean it but something in his tone and demeanour felt like he would really do it. It scared me.

"Please don't Noji, the principal is probably expelling them anyway" I said meekly, placing my hand on his fist which was scrunched into a tight ball. He relaxed slightly and sighed,

"Im sorry that happened to you... I don't know what to say" he said returning to his stoic self.

"You don't have to say anything, just... be here for me" I mumbled

"Of course" he gave me an awkward hug, he probably wasn't the type of person to give hugs but it still meant a lot that he was trying.

"Sorry I'm such a burden, it just really shook me and I coul-" suddenly my phone started ringing, me and noji both looked at it on my bed side table. I picked it up and glimpsed at the caller ID. It was Killian.

"Hello" I answered with a smile, Noji looked at me confused.

"Hey (y/n), I'm just checking up on you. You fell asleep while on call to me last night" I could hear his smily voice through the phone,

"Ah crap! Sorry, I didn't mean to keep you up" I scolded myself.

"Its fine, how are you? Are you feeling better?"

"Yes much better thank you, me and a friend are going into London for a rave tonight" I looked at Noji and smiled, he was still perplexed

"Good good, well I'll leave you to it, hopefully it'll take your mind off things. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tomorrow? For some lunch or something?" He asked

"That'd be lovely!"

"Ill meet you by the front gates at 11:00, ok?"

"Sure, see you then!" We said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Sorry about that" I laughed nervously with Noji, I was worried he'd get a bit protective seeing as he's like an older brother to me

"Who was it?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"It was Killian, he actually saved me last night, and when I couldn't fall asleep because I was too scared he talked to me over the phone. He's super sweet" I beamed, I didn't realise I was gazing off about him. He grumbled slightly before nodding his head.