T H I R T Y T W O

~ ♚ ~

I woke up to a small ray on sun shinning directly into my eyes and blinding me in the process. I rolled over groaning to being awoken so rudely. I glanced at the alarm clock on the side of the bed.

"9:13..." I mumble to myself I roll onto my back sighing deeply debating if I should get up and 'face the music'. I decide to get up and actually see what clothes the boys had bought me. Opening the wardrobe I look at the colours and styles, in all honesty the clothes weren't as scandalous as I thought they'd be. Of course there was a good few but at the same time there were clothes I would actually wear too. I picked out an emerald green turtle neck with some plain black mom jeans - comfy and practical. I went to see if my door was still locked and surprisingly it wasn't. I went to stand in the corridor hearing voices from the kitchen, I slowly walk down the staircase considering what I was doing. after last night and surrendering to Ren I'm sure he would've told everyone else. I walk into the kitchen all of them noticing my presence at once which halted me in my tracks. I did NOT like having 6 pairs of eyes on me at one time. Fife and Alex seemed to notice my discomfort and turned their heads away focusing back to what they were doing.

"Morning Angel!" Akio jumped up from the kitchen stool and practically onto me.

"What would you like for breakfast?!" He asked me,

"Ill just have some toast and butter please" I smiled and sat on a chair as he started making my breakfast. I guess thats one positive, they're basically willing to act like my personal butler. Not like that makes the situation any better however.

"How did you sleep?" Noji asks me, taking a seat on the stool next to me and diverting his attention away from his phone.

"Oh! Um... good th-thanks." I whisper remembering this was the man that had given me a black eye. Which may I say still hurt like a bitch.

"good..." he says focusing back on his phone in his hands. The atmosphere was a bit awkward between the two of us and I could tell he was glimpsing at my black eye every now and then. I picked up a news paper on the side and immediately put it back down after reading the headline. I can't believe Yukihiko was right. How did he get away with this? I didn't think the tabloids would believe it or the police would, but they did. A picture of my face printed on the front, it was my school photo - a small toothy grin on my lips and my hair half up half down ponytail with my baby hairs framing my face. I was taken in my first week at the school "18 year-old A-level student commits suicide and goes missing after the tragic murder of her high school sweetheart!" I have to stop myself from practically throwing up in my mouth. I catch a glimpse of Sara's name but decide not to read anymore. I was still too fragile and had to come to terms with everything that was currently happening. I drunk some water to push down the acidic taste in my throat.

"Here's your toast baby" Akio smiles placing the plate of toast in front of me. I thank him and eat it, struggling in the process. It takes me a good 5 minutes to get my food down seeing as half the time it didn't want to stay put in my stomach. I notice Noji reaching for something in his pocket and I flinch slightly when he withdraws his hand.

"Take these, its arnica. It'll help with your bruise and its homeopathic." He hands me a small round pill from a glass bottle which he places into my hand. But of course I'm not that stupid.

"I'd rather not thank you, no offence but I don't think I can really trust you" I scowl letting my inner anger consume me for a split moment. Noji looks back at me angrily and sighs taking a pill from the bottle and swallowing it himself.

"See? Just take it (y/n), its all herbal, it can't do any harm!" His voice raising, surprisingly most of the other boys didn't turn to his attention, were they used to this sort of behaviour? I look at the small pill in his hands, I must've hesitated for too long as he lets out an agitated sigh. He roughy grabs my face his fingernails piercing my cheeks, causing my lips to pucker and my mouth to open. He shoves the pill in my mouth causing me to gag and cough but unfortunately swallowing in the process. My body shakes slightly from the sudden shock of this man forcefully shoving a pill down my throat.