O N E

School Uniform ~ 

~ ♚ ~

London was such a huge city, full of amazing opportunities, as well as probably the worlds most prestigious school: West London's Academy of gifted and talented. It was a boarding school and received students from all across the world who aimed and achieved high. I had applied last winter in hopes of coming, i told my self not to get my hopes up as it is basically impossible to get into the school. 

I would have to leave (hometown) for a longtime if I did get in. I was lucky to excel in most subjects especially the creative side, I think that's how I got into this remarkable place.

Here I was standing at the entrance with my suitcase that September mid-morning. The Academy was huge, like a grand victorian estate. Ivy growing up the red brick walls, rows and rows of shiny glass windows and a big wooden oak door adorned the front of the gorgeous school.

 It mustve of been the bit of the school built first, I could see some other buildings round the back.

The air was fresh and crisp. All new students had to come a day earlier to sort out dorms and Other stuff like that. Most new students were starting from first year, I was starting in fourth year, so I'd probably be the only new person to join in that year. You could tell a lot of students here came from rich families.

 I watched as they were dropped off in a black car, some with butlers to carry their bags. I looked like a bit of a sore thumb. Deciding to not look like a lemon any more, and my back was aching because of my heavy rucksack, I wheeled my bag and myself to the entrance. There was a short que before I reached the front desk, I expected to be greeted by a teacher only to surprised by a students face. 

Maybe the orientation day was organised by students? The boy seemed rather cheeky, he amber eyes sparkled mischief. His hair was a light blonde with gradually got to an almost bleach blonde at his ends. (reference above) He was wearing the school uniform, plain black trousers and white shirt with a black jumper over the top with a blue line around the collar. The tie was blue with red stripes and to top it off was a black blazer with blue hemming.