T W E N T Y S E V E N

~ ♚ ~

Your POV ~

It was the morning of December the 13th and there was an excited atmosphere in the air. Majority of our school year was attending the winter ball and it had been the talk of the month. The plan was to head over to Sara's around 2:00 to get ready and dressed and have some cheeky pre drinks. Even I had to admit; for someone that wasn't huge on going out to parties and balls, I was super excited.

It was 10:00 so I had some time to head over to the school canteen and have some breakfast. I pulled on some wooly pyjamas and slipped on some shoes. The air was crisp a cold, my breath condensing into steam, I was glad to get to the canteen and embrace the warmth and the smell of breakfast. After finishing I headed back to my room to gather my belongings and finish some school work before I left for Sara's. Lots of people were doing similar things to me, heading to friends or coming back from the shop with bottles of alcohol. I was bringing a six pack of hooch with me as well as some pink gin and lemonade. I knocked on Sara's front door and was welcomed by the smell of incense and a warm hug.

"Lets get pretty bitch!" She squeals dragging me in. Amara was straightening her hair and smiled at me.

"Hey (y/n), you excited?" She's asks me a lot more calmly than Sara.

"Yeah I am! Ill take any opportunity to get dressed up all fancy" a chuckle sitting down next to Amara on the bed. We giggle away drinking far too much than we should be. Sara did my makeup in a very natural manner, just some neutral eyeshadow and natural false eyelashes. Amara seemed to be some sort of secret hairdresser and styled my hair amazingly. She softly curled my hair and with my front bits of hair she twisted them round to form what looked like a crown around my head.

She then placed pins in which had gems as well as small little white flowers which were fake. I felt beautiful, like a princess, which was saying something seeing as my self-confidence was lower than an ocean trench. Before we knew it, it was already 7:00 and we had to leave. I took a last swig of vodka which Sara had and sloppily pulled on my dress, the girls helping me pull it over my head to avoid messing up my hair or makeup. We were just about to walk out the door when I had an idea

"Wait!" I grabbed a clear plastic bottle and filled it with vodka, spilling some down the sides seeing as I couldn't keep my drunk hands still.

"and... ta-da!" I slur, the potent mixture sloshing around inside.

"Good luck trying to hide that" Sara laughed who was only slightly sober.

"don't you think its a bit risky being this drunk (y/n)?" Amara said concerned

"Oh shut up sober Andy, i'll be fine" I laugh at her as we leave Sara's room and shut the door. Amara demanded that on the way there she bought me a bottle of water and I drunk the whole bottle before we got there.

"We're not going in till you finish that (y/n)" Amara said crossing her arms like a stern mother.

"I barely feel drunk anymore! I'm fine" I say, I wasn't lying either my body felt fine now I just felt a little bit wobbly.

"One more swig and then we can go" Sara said trying to reassure me. I nod and take one last large gulp feeling ready to party for the night. The closer we got to the house the more people there were, cars parking up and girls and guys walking with their beaus. It made me wish Killian was here by my side. As we walked up to the front doors there was a small que where some bouncers were checking if people had an invitation. I spotted Fife, Akio and Yukihiko mingling around welcoming people as they walked through the door. The bouncer let me Sara and amara through and it felt like heaven to feel some warmth on my skin after waiting outside in the harsh December winds.