T H I R T Y F I V E

~ ♚ ~

Fife must've carried me to my room after his deed as I woke up the next morning in my bed.

"(y/n)?..." I didn't even realise anyone was in the room until I heard the shy voice from the corner. I pushed myself up to search for the source of the voice and hissed through my teeth. My body felt like it was burning, and anything below my waist stung like a bitch. As the covers fall from my chest I notice blood on my underwear and on the bed sheets. It still hurt so much.

"(y/n)... what happened last night?..." I look over and see Rens figure. He stands up and perches himself on the edge of the bed. The tears start falling down my face again as his words reminded me of the trauma I had previously faced the night before. he looks at me a concerned, furrowing his brows.

"I thought I heard a scream last night... I went to see what had happened... and found you crying in the movie room." I look at him, my mind felt empty yet heavy at the same time. He gazed into my lifeless eyes and swallowed.

"You were bleeding (y/n)... when I found you. From-from down..." he stopped, he didn't need to go any further - my expression said all he needed to know.

"Who was it (y/n). You need to tell me." He said firmly.

"I-i..." I stumbled over my words scared to utter his name. I had seen them kill my best friend, what would stop him from doing the same to me if I told Ren?

"Please (y/n), I won't let anyone hurt you. I won't let anyone touch you." Coming from the boy who had tied me up as his art subject I found his words ironic. Yet I knew it was his pure obsessiveness and I decided to take advantage of it. If his words were really true, he would protect me.

"It was Fife" I say, looking dead into his eyes. I had a feeling my words took a while to register. He stared right back at me and it was almost like I could see the flames rising within him. He had been silent for a while now,

"Ren?..." He calmly stood up and went to walk out the room. Yet absolutely nothing seemed calm about his aura, he scared me half to death and I was terrified to think what may happen.

"Wait! - R-Ren!?" I shout pushing myself off the bed and practically collapsing to the floor on my knees with a loud thud. It must've woken up whoever was in the room next door as I head hurried footsteps on their way.

"What the fuck Is going on?" Yukihiko's stern face suddenly appeared at the door way blocking Rens smaller figure.

"Where's fife?" Ren demands back, although smaller in stature I would not want to be in his way right now.

"Dont know. Now - tell me what is going on?" He glanced over Ren's shoulder to see my trembling huddled body slumped on the floor.

"Fife... he-he!" His body starts shaking with rage, I thought he may explode if Ren was stopped anymore.

"He fucking RAPED her Yukihiko!" He shouted directly into Yukihiko's face. He processed the words that came out of Ren's mouth a lot better than when I told him. He pushed past Ren and walked towards me. He stood, lingering over me for a few seconds before reaching out his hand and surprisingly helping me back up onto the bed. His actions shocked me as I was usually used to him degrading me or letting suffer In any possible way. Especially considering that it was only a few days ago that I had tried to spray bleach in his eyes. He pulled the covers back over my body,

"Stay here, I'll get Alex to bring you some food, paracetamol and water. Do you need a morning after pill?" I slowly nod still totally taken a back by his comforting manner. His eyes scan over my body, not in a predatory way - more just like a glance to check if I was physically okay. He noticed the odd bruise and nail scratch here and there as well as the blood stains on the bottom bed sheet. He leaned back from my figure and walked towards Ren who seemed a lot calmer.