F O U R

~ ♚ ~

It was the beginning of autumn the evenings were a bit colder. So I wore some leggings and a pink wooly jumper, I also wrapped a scarf around my neck to keep me from getting a cold. I put any dirty laundry I owned into a bag, I walked out and locked my door behind me. The campus was fairly large so it was about a good 5 minute walk to the entrance. I walked there and Alex was already there he noticed me and waved, walking towards me.

"Hey (y/n)!" He brightly beamed, he stood in front of me looking down at me.

"Hey, Alex, once again thanks for doing this again"

"Its no problem its the least I could do" we made small talk on the way there.

"So do you board or?..." I asked

"I live with some people who also go to the school in a house. There is 6 of us, its just us"

"So its just you guys alone? That sounds pretty cool"

"I guess but we're like brothers which means arguments sometimes, anyway, here we are!" Its small inside and there is already a few people unloading and loading their washing.

"It takes about half an hour for a mixed colour wash, so we can grab a coffee and a bite to eat if you want" I nodded, I was rather hungry. I sorted out my washing and put my money in the coin slot. I watched as the machine started whirring and spinning

"I know I really good cafe we can go to, the cake there is amazing." I followed him out the door and walked by his side until we reached the cafe, it was only a short walk, on the the same street. A sign was hung outside - 'Birds Nest Cafe'. The cafe was rather small and cute, and there was an incredible smell of coffee. No one was in there and two waiters and a chef were sitting at the barista bar talking. 

The girl hushed the chef and pushed him off to what I assumes the kitchen

The girl hushed the chef and pushed him off to what I assumes the kitchen. The girl hurried up to us with to menus, placing them on the table.

"Welcome to Birds Nest Cafe! What can I get you guys?"