T H R E E

~ ♚ ~

I spent the remaining time of yesterday eating, sleeping, getting my timetable and spending time with Sara and Amara. But now, school. I slipped on the uniform, the black skirt was modest, stopping at my knee with black ankle socks. I had bought my own school like Doc Martins (without the high tops) but replaced the laces with a beautiful royal blue ribbon to match the uniform.

 We had form rooms that we would meet in each morning to register. Then we would go to our lessons. after registering my first lesson was science. Thanks to Sara and Amara's tour I knew exactly where I was going. When going in the teacher told me where to sit, the lines where in pairs: most likely to be our science partners. I noticed the only spot was next to the boy that gave me my room keys yesterday, Akira? Akike? Something like that? Akio! Thats it.

"Hey!" I sat down at the chair placing my book bag on the floor.

"Hey, you were the girl I met yesterday! (y/n) (l/n) right?" He smirked, damn he had good memory.

"Correct! And you're Akio, right? How comes you remembered my name so easily?"

"Yes and I would never forget a pretty face like yours," he propped his head up with his hand giving me a devilish grin. God damn it, looks like he's a bit of a flirt and now he's my science partner! I'm royally screwed!

"Oh! well... thank you, I guess?"

"No problem princess" if he doesn't shut up I will end up slapping him, no doubts.

Time skip~

the lesson went on the pet names kept up but, I didn't end up slapping him. Yeah I know, of course I wasn't going to slap him, I didn't want to get a detention on my first day. The bell went off and I huge weight was lifted off my shoulder, I swiftly packed up my bag and tried to run away.

"Where are you next princess?" I turned around, sighing, couldn't avoid it I guess. Bringing out my timetable I checked where I was.

"I have geography next"

"Well lucky for you I have History! So I can take you to the humanities department!" I internally screamed as he linked his arm with mine, maybe I should just give him a chance. We got a couple of odd stares and whispers as we walked through the school.

"Heres your room hunny! See you later" I rolled my eyes as he left me outside my room. I tiredly went into geography and saw Sara was here, fortunately there was a seat next to her. She was eagerly waving me over. I happily sat with her.

"You seem worn out, whats up?"

"Well my new science partner likes pet names apparently" resting my head on the palm of my hand.

"That is soooo cute!~ whats his name?" She cooed, I could imagine Sara being the one who was in love with the idea of 'being in love'.

"It is not cute! It's annoying! Ugh, it makes me sick, and his name is Akio"

"He is a Drama prefect, and runs the drama club" I nodded, not really caring.

"You should try get to know him (y/n)! Maybe you could set me up!" She whispered.

"Sara! Im not your personal Cupid!"

"But you'll try? Pwease!~"

"Ugh, fine, I'll try my best" I said.

"(y/n)! Sara! Pay attention!"

"Sorry sir!" We said in unison, I growled at her as she mouthed that she was sorry to me.

Time Skip~

"Lunch here is so expensive!~" I moaned as I brought out a five pound note from my pocket and seeing the most I could buy was a cereal bar.

"I can lend you some money (l/n)" Amara said biting down on the schools ham and cheese sandwich.

"Would you!?" She nodded

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I embraced her in a tight hug around her shoulders.

"Just get some food" Amara sighed as she handed me another five pound note. I went into the canteen and bought a (filling) sandwich, cereal bar and a milkshake. Walking to the checkout to pay, I suddenly walked into a firm chest causing me to spill my milkshake all down me.

"Ah crap! My Milkshake!" I exclaimed disappointed

"I am so sorry! I didn't see you! Let me buy you another drink," I looked up to see a tall muscular, and extremely handsome boy with brown hair and stunning blue eyes. In fact he was so attractive I couldn't seem to get any words out of my mouth.

"I... uh, milkshake? it's.... Sorry!" What the hell? I'm so stupid. He chuckled making me whooze over him again.

"My name is Alex Gillwell, whats yours?" I calmed myself down and composed myself.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n), again, sorry for bumping into you"

"Well nice to meet you, anyway, let me buy you another milkshake" he went to the machine and got me another drink,

"It's ok, I have some change I-" he shook his head with a smile.

"I insist" I went to pay for my sandwich and cereal while Alex paid for his food and my drink. We meet after the cashiers and he gave me my drink.

"Here you go, and you might want to get another shirt" he handed me my drink and glimpsed down at my shirt. I looked down at it and saw that it was stained. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"There is a laundromat in town, I can take you there after school? You can get your shirt washed or anything else" I blushed slightly

"Uh, yeah ok" I beamed, hell yeah, even if It was just to the laundromat, I wanted to go with him.

"Ok meet me outside the school gate at 4:30, gives you 45 minutes right?"

"Sure I'll see you then"

"See ya (y/n)" he waved goodbye and I went to sit down with the girls again.

"What the hell happened (y/n)! You smell like a walking milkshake!" Sara laughed

"I bumped into someone and spilt my milkshake down me, he paid for my new one though."

"He?" Amara questioned

"(y/n) you're a bloody boy magnet! Whats his name, tell me tell me tell me!" Sara said becoming far to excited.

"Alex, Alex Gillwell" Sara's jaw immediately dropped.

"You're having a giggle, he is like the fittest boy in the school!" Sara squealed.

"Oh and we're meeting after school, he said he would take me to the town laundromat" Sara smacked her hand against the metal table.

"BOI WHAT?"

"Sara, please calm down people are starting to stare!" Amara hissed.

"You're so lucky (y/n), I wish boys liked me" Sara sighed

"Sara, Boys are a pain in the butt," Amara frowned.

"Well anyway (y/n), we wish you the best of luck!" Sara beamed slinging her arm over Amara's shoulder.

"Thank you guys!"

~ ♚ ~