T W E N T Y O N E

~ ♚ ~

Monday came round the corner and I was kinda nervous, I knew people would look at me. I was known as the dead boys girlfriend. Sara came round to my dorm to make sure I was out of bed, dressed and ready. Walking through the hallways I could hear whispers and feel the glares my legs started to wobble and I wished for a whole to swallow me up into the earth.

"Ignore them (y/n), just keep walking" Sara comforted me with her delicate hand on my back. We were soon approaching my classroom and I practically hauled Sara's Ass into the French room. I firmly shut the door behind causing some students to stare. However most of the people in my classroom where friends and their looks seemed more comforting than harsh. I sat down in my usual seating plan which was next to Noji.

"Hey (y/n), how are you feeling?" He asked with his usual deadpan and nonchalant stare.

"Ok considering the circumstances" he nodded and continued texting on his phone. The teacher walked in shortly after and put her books on the desk.

"Ok students, today we're doing tenses of the future open your textbooks to page 24..."

Time skip~

As the day progressed my anxiety started to calm, people weren't staring as much as they became accustomed to my presence. Finally last period rolled around which was PE, Alex was in my class so I know I would ask him then. I went into the girls locker room and started to changed in my sports leggings and polo shirt. i was expecting some snickering comments but instead the girls gave me reassuring smiles and made friendly small talk with me. we went to wait in the gymnasium with the rest of the boys,

"Ok class today we're playing benchball so set up the benches and we'll start." Alex was standing on the other side of the gym talking to some of his football team mates. I could almost feel the girls standing next to me swooning. Almost made me want to gag. Alex then turned to face me and smiled waving.

"Omg did he just wave at me!" A girl called Brittany squealed,

"Ugh no brit, it was at (y/n)" the other who I think was called Molly said, she didn't say it in a nasty way yet I still knew that there was some maliciousness behind her tone.

"Oh," her other friend Brittany said disappointed

"Say, (y/n), how are you and Alex exactly friends?" Molly turns to me

"Hm? Oh, I don't know he just started taking to me one day and now we're kinda close" I shrugged knowing not to meddle with these girls. They were just your common bitches.

"Is it true that he tried to kiss you on the football field at the beginning of the school year?" She replied sharply and with slight aggression.

"Um yeah I guess, I just don't see him that way" I say picking at my nails, trying far too hard to not care.

"How are you coping, with Killian and everything?" She says her voice dripping with fake sympathy.

"I'd rather not talk abou-"

"Yah know I think its kinda unfair that you get a whole week off school just cause your 'boyfriend' died don't you think so Brittany?" Brittany stumbled over her words knowing Molly had taken it too far this time.

"Excuse me?" I turn around and snap, becoming very angry very quickly.

"You heard me, I bet you didn't love him, the amount of guys you talk to" I was silent, pretty sure there was steam coming out of my ears at this point.

"Huh? What you gotta say, hey slag!?" That was it.

"You fucking CUNT" I threw a punch to her jaw and I immediately heard a cracking sound, I felt triumphant but I was soon shoved to the floor, she quickly swung back leaving me with a gash on my lip. to get this bitch of me I kneed her in the stomach the force winding her completely from her breath. I was suddenly pulled away by my waist and I tried all I could to struggle away from this persons grip, however it was too tight.