T H I R T Y T H R E E

~ ♚ ~

Your POV~

I woke up feeling like I could barely breathe nor move, tears immediately flooding my eyes. I was laid on my bed facing the ceiling. More tears spilled from my eyes due to the excruciating pain I was in every time I seemed to breath. I tried to turn my head to see if there was any sort of water or liquid for me to drink. from the little movement I could make I could see that there wasn't any. I let out a hoarse groan trying to prop my body up to a sitting position, thats when I noticed Alex's sleeping figure in the corner of my room. It startled me at first but his peaceful figure gave me some comfort. He started to stir, rubbing his eyes, then looking to me.

"You're awake... you've been out for over a day, I've got some water for you" he walks over with a glass, sitting on the edge of the bed and handing it to me. I take a sip struggling slightly, Alex looks at me sympathetically obviously seeing my struggle and the pain I was in. I put the glass down on the side, there was a bit of an awkward silence for a while until Alex broke it.

"Is it true? that you tried to spray bleach into Yukihiko's eyes?" I looked down at my lap, but wait... why should I be ashamed? These bastards kidnapped me! I snapped my head back up to look at Alex directly in the eyes.

"Yes. I did."

"Why?! He could've really got hurt!" Alex says upset and angry. Tears start to spill from my eyes, not sad tears, angry tears.

"Why should I care Alex?! He's hurt me before! All of you have hurt me before! I'm done... I can't stand to be alive while I'm in this fucking house!" I basically scream, thinking i'd rather be dead than live in this hell hole for another second. Tears are pouring down my cheeks as I feel another part of myself break away and I loose part of my sanity. I look up at him as if I'm asking for help as to what to do. He looks down at me pitifully seeing the pained expression in my eyes.

"It'll get better (y/n) if you just do as we say." He says sternly looking at me, I nod desperate to not get hurt again. He wipes away some tears from my cheeks looking at me longingly.

"You're so beautiful when you cry..." he whispers, cupping the right side of my face in his hand and brushing his thumb over my cheek. I quietly sniffled, learning that even if I didn't like what he was doing, I would have to put up with it otherwise the repercussions would be far worse. He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips, my eyes squinted shut out of disgust. He became slightly more passionate as his right hand moved down to grasp my waist and his left hand went behind my neck and travelled up to my hair, grabbing a chunk full and gripping tightly making it impossible for me to move my head. He opened his move more trying to deepen, at first I was reluctant until he gripped my hair tighter causing me to yelp slightly from the pain. It was a signal to do as I was told, so I did... I let him invade my mouth, while I wanted to gag from disgust, shame and embarrassment. I hated the way his disgusting hands groped my body, it felt like my own body didn't even belong to me anymore. It was someone else's now. It continued for a while until he stopped leaning back and sitting on the edge of the bed again.

"Dinner is nearly ready so make your way down" and as soon as he entered, he had left. I curled up into a ball and hid under my covers softly crying and scrunching my eyes.

"(y/n)..." I heard a small familiar whisper.

"(y/n) darling..." I opened my eyes, a light orange hue shining through the bed sheets. creating a warm and soft glow on the smiling face in front of me, who was also hiding under the bed sheets.

"Killian?..."

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" his soft grin bringing comfort,

"How are you here?..." I say confused

"Im not here (y/n)" he says simply, my mind becoming more baffled.

"But... but how can I see you?"

"Because you asked me to be here" I raised an eyebrow when suddenly his body was pulled away from me by an invisible force. I reached out, shouting his name until I too was pulled from the bed and plunged into darkness. I was floating in this strange space, nothing but darkness surrounding me. My body spinning in every direction making me feel ill.

"Please... stop..." I whine, tucking my knees up and placing my head downwards trying to steady myself.

"You have to stay strong (y/n)..." a voice echo's around me.

"I can't... I gave up a long time ago" I whisper, keeping my face hidden

"Please (y/n), try... try for me" I bring my head up slowly. A persons face appearing in front of me. But it wasn't just one person - the face seemed to flicker between many other faces I knew. Killian's, Amara's, Sara's, mum and dad's, old high school friends, everyone I loved and who was close to me. The faces changed between each other faster and faster till it was a blur. When I stopped a white light beamed from the eyes, blinding me. I covered my eyes, trying to shield myself. When I removed my hands I was back under the covers of my hostages home. I felt so shaken up, was it a dream? A vision? A hallucination? When I checked the time it had only been about 5 minutes so how could I of been asleep? I remember Alex telling me to come downstairs for dinner, I roll out of the bed and standing there for a while. I was still in my clothes from yesterday and decided changing into some fresh clothes would be best. Most of the jeans from my wardrobe were in the wash so although I wasn't happy with it I wore a plain black high waisted pleated skirt and just a plain pink, purple and green stripey short sleeved top. I descended down the steps, the smell of garlic and and bacon frying. I was surprised to see Ren cooking and not their personal chef, but now that I think about it I hadn't seen them since I had been kidnapped.

"Hey (y/n), we're having carbonara for dinner" Ren smiled at me, I nodded taking a seat and the kitchen bar. Everyone else was occupying themselves while waiting for the food to be cooked while I sat at the dinner table rethinking the previous moments. I must've been pretty deep in thought as it took Akio flicking my ear to bring me back to the table.

"Earth to (y/n)! Your food is gonna get cold angel" he smiles sickly sweet at me before digging into his own food.

"Hm." i hum, picking up the knife and fork and looking down at the food in front of me. The food actually looked good and I decided to eat up to build up the strength I had lost.

~ ♚ ~

so I told my boyfriend, I guess ex now, last night that I'm pretty sure I'm gay. I feel so drained and I felt so fucking horrible the fact that I knew I was gonna hurt him and break his heart was so hard. and what made it worse was the fact that I wasn't ready to tell him yet but he knew something was off and because I didn't want him to worry I had to call him and tell him. it was fine on the phone but I wanted to talk to him in person to make sure I was there to support and make sure he was okay, but I couldn't.

I was crying so much last night my eyes are badly swollen and really red this morning, I tried the cold water method but to no avail. I can't even ask my parents for support because I haven't even told them yet and i'm pretty sure they'd disown me if I told them.

I just wanted to vent guys I'm sorry