F O U R T E E N

~ ♚ ~

The school week started back up again, my first week felt like a goddamn month because of all the things I had been doing. From concerts to kisses, one word to summarise it would defiantly be eventful. Unfortunately though I had lots of homework pilled on me for week two, the teachers probably were being nice to us on the first week and were now letting their true colours show. I told Sara and Amara about Killian and the party which the both of them seemed happy to go to. However I didn't say about the incident or the kiss I just told them we were very close. But me and Killian talked all the time, texting and calling each other in the evenings. So much had happened recently and I felt that anymore attention drawn towards myself may make my head burst. i started off my Monday morning with science again with Akio, we laughed and giggled together like we always did: him teasing me. I noticed matt wasn't in the class, probably a good thing. We were in the last 10 minutes of class when Akio noticed that Matt wasn't here either,

"Wheres Matt?" He said with a questioning scowl,

"He got expelled..." I whispered,

"Seriously!?" He said, shocked and whispering at the same hushed tone I was speaking at.

"Do you know why?" He asked, I debated over if I should tell him. 'He's a good friend (y/n), you can trust him' I voice in my head told me.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" He nodded,

"He... well, he basically sexually assaulted me. i was lucky it didn't go too far but Him and his buddies nearly forced me to-" I was struggling with my words as small tears welled up in my eyes. He suddenly enveloped me in a hug.

"Its ok, I get what happened. You don't have to tell me anymore; I get its hard to talk about..." the teasing was pushed aside for a moment and I was grateful that he could take a moment to be considerate.

"Thanks Akio, I really appreciate it"

"No problem" he smiled with concern. The bell rung and I headed off to French with Noji, we talked a little bit about the concert and about the French. He was surprisingly really good at the language and was almost fluent. He said that the boys were desperate to add me to a watts app group chat, I agreed because wheres the harm in that? Monday finished, Tuesday followed. Tuesday finished, Wednesday followed and so on. I really enjoyed myself at the academy and felt that I was finally thriving and doing well with my grades. Except math. When Yukihiko came over to tutor me again I seemed to have gotten worse.

"Are you sure you haven't given me harder questions?" I say pinching the bridge of my nose while he sips on his tea.

"No (y/n), you are just seemingly incapable of doing any mathematics at all"

"Hey! I can do math! Its just this stuff is hard..." I frowned, he placed his cup down and chuckled in a cruel way,

"(l/n), I'm sorry to break it to you but you really are a stupid girl" that pissed me off. I hated it when people put others down just because they're struggling. I stood up and walked to the door, opening it.

"If you're going to talk to me like that you can leave, i'd rather have someone who inspires me than degrades me" he raised his eyebrows and let out a sinister laugh. He walked up to me and got extremely close to my face. However, I stood my ground. He smirked and tapped my forehead,

"I bet your head is so fucking hollow it echoes" I went to slap him but his reflexes beat me to it. He gripped my wrist like a python suffocating his prey.

"You need me (y/n) and we both know it, no one in that class is going to teach you extra hours nor are they more clever than me."

"Y-yukihiko! You're hurting m-me!" I exclaimed trying to yank my wrist away but he only pulled it closer to himself, I'm pretty sure there'd be bruises on my wrist and hand. he brought my hand close to his face and rubbed his cheek against my fingers, his red hair tickling me. He sighed and let go of me, I immediately retracted my hand into my chest rubbing it to soothe the pain. I watched his every move as he put some of his books into his bags, I cowered in the corner of my room like a small animal. He turned to me as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"I'll leave early today, but I'll be back same time next week again" I was too shaken up to even say anything,

"Goodbye (y/n)" he said with a sneer and shut the door behind him

Yukihiko's Pov~

My heart was thumping in my chest, it felt like it would break through my skin. I wanted to hurt her, I wanted to see her cower in my power again, helpless and trembling. I wanted to see her delicate skin covered in bruises and cuts: bruises and cuts I had given her. I wanted her to beg for me stop as I pushed her to her breaking point. I bit my lip as I imagined the crystal tears run down her cheeks because of the pain I would inflict. I reached home and went to see Ren in the art room, he had told us all he had been working on something recently and it was nearly finished. I knocked on the door and waited for his voice to call me in.

"Come in!" He shouted with a shaky voice, something wasn't right. I pushed open the door and stopped in my tracks. Over the previous mural he painted was a painting of (y/n)s face, it was almost perfect. Scattered around his quaking body were sketches, books full of paintings and drawings of (y/n), even photos that he must've taken himself to help with his sketching and paintings. Ren sat in the middle of the mess, his knees tucked into his chest as he rocked himself back and forth. As my eyes scanned more of the room I realised there was more than one painting of her on the walls. They were all different however, different profiles, expressions etc.

"No matter how many times I draw her I can't get it right, I've taken so many photos... drawn so many pictures... but I can't... I can't get it FUCKING RIGHT!" It wasn't often that Ren lost his cool, if he did it was always over something very serious. I bent down and picked up a photo that had caught my eye. It was taken through her dorm window, she was changing and was standing in just her underwear. I picked up another one where she was just wearing a black oversized top which came down to her upper thigh.

"She should learn to draw her curtains..." I smirked as I stuffed them into my pocket without Ren noticing. It could come in use for blackmail.... This household was crumbling to the ground just because of one pathetic girl.

"Its late Ren, I suggest you start clearing up" he seems to snap out of his mad daze and starts to neatly gather up all of his sketches and photos. He brushes a few with his hand as if they were actually (y/n). I decided to check on fife, he was playing piano, and much like Ren: was struggling without (y/n). I observed from a distance as he mumbled about how he couldn't play without his 'muse' which was obviously (y/n). I turned to leave and shut the door behind me, everyone was seemingly on their last wit and about to snap. I might just be the last sane person here which set me ahead on the race to (y/n). Akio was at drama rehearsals and Alex at football practice. Noji had become a lot more violent recently so I decided to keep my distance from the gym seeing as we didn't really get a long well. I decided there wasn't really anyone else to pester or windup so I went to my bedroom and pulled out a very special item from my rucksack. It was her bright blue pencil that she always had with her. I moved it over my cheeks, lips, eyes and neck imagining her soft fingers touching me. I let out a shaky groan and put the pencil down.

"Oh (y/n), I have so much planned for you....."

~ ♚ ~