Chapter Seven

Hey sorry I didn't update when I was supposed to...I have a good excuse though!!!! I was very sick. To the point I went to school and suffered through the most embarrassing moment in my life. I like to call it "the terrifying snot rocket". Yea. So anyways, I would actually like people to maybe make banners... I have seen it happen and other books and its cool so why not?! AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.02K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

A week had passed and I was trying to learn self defense mechanisms from the training courses. I can't believe they tried to put me with the pups! Here's why I'm not now:
"Since you have no training you can start with the pups." The head trainer Mark had ordered. I laughed in his face.
"Yea that's so not happening!"
"You aren't strong enough to take on the other people, so yes it is happening."
"How about we make a little bet then? I challenge all of the training wolves and the first time I lose I will go with the pups. Unless I win against five people." I smirked, confidence oozing off of my as the words spilled out.
"Fine. One fall out and your officially a pup." Mark had growled.
The first person to step up on the mat was a girl packed with muscle, yet was still the most frail of the training wolves.
She circled around me before DHE charged, lunging at me. I rolled out of the way, landing on my feet with ease. She lunged at me again but my fist met her face on her way over and i jabbed her in the stomach before backing away.
She gasped for air for a second before she was charging at me again. I leaped did what looked like a back flip only I kicked her in the chest sending her flying away. I stroked up to her and pressed a claw on her throat, and she bowed her head in submission.
I looked toward Mark and smirked. "One." Was all I said before I went back into the ring. The last person I was up against, I kicked butt the whole time, was a tall and buff guy with scars running down his toned chest.
He smiled at me in a friendly manner. "I'll go easy on you," He had said gently. "Don't. You'll regret it when your in the ground with my claw digging into your throat you sexist pig!" I snarled. I had then charged at him, only to be thrown to the ground. I ground and feigned pain.
"How could you hurt a girl?!" I screeched. He looked at me with a surprised face, quickly replaced by pain as I leaned up and punched him in his jewels.
He crouched down before I grabbed his head and slammed it into my knee. I then pushed him to the ground only to be shoved off. I flew across the mat and groaned before quickly standing. We circled around each other like predators before I got tired of waiting and made the first move.
I ran at him and pantsed him before kicking him in the gut and punching him in the nose. I heard a crunch before I used my wolf strength to push him down and put my claw on his jugular. "Five. I'm not training with pups!!!" I cheered, dancing around the mat. The rest of the pack stared at me in astonishment.
s"You were never trained?" Mark asked me. I shrugged, "Something was telling me this was what I needed to do. Just followed my instincts!"

Five hours later I was sweaty and had officially realized the meaning of "sweating my ass off". After my little deal it seemed that I had forgotten all I did. Yea, I sucked butt. The pack seemed annoyed and the trainer thought that I was faking it for revenge. Revenge my ass.
As I walked into the pack house panting like a dog, no pun intended, I set my heart on finding Alex. I searched long and hard for him. Just kidding I sat on the couch and yelled his name as loud as I could.
Alex came speeding towards me before he jumped on me, causing me to fall off of the couch and land on my butt in the carpeted floor. "ALEX YOU JACKA-"
I was interrupted by his hand slapping in my face. "No curse words!!!!!" He scolded playfully. I shoved him off of me and stood above him clearing my throat. "Sorry. ALEX YOU JACKASS!" I screamed, jumping on him and slapping him repeatedly.
"OKAY OKAY IM SORRY!" He finally yelled, setting me off of him and standing up and walking away. "I'm leaving you butthole." He pouted.
"There goes my only available friend!" I sighed. "And here I thought we were such good friends!" I heard a deep voice rumbled, causing me to freeze and hold my breath. "Beta." I muttered darkly, spinning around to face who I was avoiding.
"Yea the names Jake you don't have to call me that...your in a higher rank, Luna."
"Didn't seem that way when you disobeyed me and put your life in danger!" I snarled. "My wolf isn't one to be messed with. I don't come from any powerful people, but my wolf is three times stronger than an average beta, about the saw strength of a weak alpha. My wolf is vengeful and can be very horrid. I haven't bonded with her enough to like her. Not when she kills. You shouldn't have stood there, you should have ran!"
Jake stared at me before he slipped me a piece of paper. "The mark on your side, I wanted to talk to you about it. It's a symbolism of great power in the wolf community. It's actually the most rare. It hasn't been see in over a hundred years." Jake stated seriously. I opened the slip of paper.
My mark was draw on it. I slipped down my pants on my right hip and stared at the replica of the mark on the paper. "So what."
"So you are a threat to this pack. If people find out-"
"If people find out they have a powerful Luna to protect them!" I raised my voice. "We are done here!"
He bowed his head and shook it before walking off.