Prolouge

Prologue
A/N I'm gonna most likely post how to pronounce the pack names and other words because they might be a tad difficult to read. Most likely this will happen one or two times. Or ten.
*•* Rosalie*•*

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock and groggily sat up in my bed. Another day of training with the other werewolves. 'What?! Werewolves?!' You might ask. Yes, I am a werewolf, a person that is half wolf half human and can turn into a huge wolf. I'm the omega of the pack, which means I am constantly beat up and picked on. I have the lowest rank in the whole pack. I winced as I stood up and stretched, sore from the former nights beating from the packs whore Britney. I belong to the Scalger (sck-AL-gr) pack in Kentucky. I looked out of the window and saw the beta of the pack looking at me. Oh god no. I stood up and ran out of the back door, not even bothering to grab more but a spare set of clothes that I wrapped around my leg. I jumped into the woods, shifting mid-jump. Being the fastest werewolf in my pack, I knew I would get away. Hopefully. I ran as fast as I could, my surroundings blurring. I heard a howling from the beta followed by three more. Crap. I'm gonna die. I saw the border and sped up my fast par to even faster. I jumped over the border of the pack and ran my heart out, knowing they wouldn't come for me now. As I continued running I realized something. I'm now a rouge.

After hours of running I stopped, exhausted. I wasn't in any pack territories that I knew of, so I shifted back and put on my clothes. I slowly walked to a sturdy looking tree and climbed up the branches until I grew tired and laid down. I looked at the stars with an emotionless face. I'm on my own. But the scary thing is that wolves need a pack to remain sane. Rouges are stray werewolves that have no pack and eventually turn into cruel monsters. I'm all alone, and if I run into another rouge, I'm a goner. Not to mention that I'll either be taken to a cell for life of killed if I'm found in another packs territory. I sighed and closed my eyes. Might as well get rest since I have more running to do tomorrow.

*•* The Next Morning*•*

I woke up screaming an crying, having another nightmare once again. Being the omega since I was nine, a long time since I'm 17 now, has made me afraid of everything. I calmed down slowly, my breath hard to catch. I sat down on the tree branch deciding what to do. I'm thinking of running to Oregon, where the North America's biggest and deadliest pack is. Risky, but my alpha would never risk sending pack members to their territory.

I climbed down the tree and stripped off my shirt and pants, only to hear a growl from behind me. I turned to see an obviously aroused werewolf staring at me with black eyes. I gulped and took off the rest of my clothes crying silently. I bent down and tied my clothes to my leg and faced the werewolf. "Don't even think about touching me." I growled, having a small spark of confidence. The rouge smirked and stepped closer. "That might be a problem. You see, I find it hot when girls purposely strip in front of me. Might as well use it to my advantage." He shrugged. "Please don't rape me." I whispered. When he took another step towards me I felt my wolf push out wanting escape.

Being too weak and knowing my wolf would have it's way, I backed away trembling. "RUN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before my wolf came out and I shifted. My wolf snarled and circled the rouge who laughed, not knowing how powerful my wolf was. When my wolf bent down into a fighting position, the rouge noticed the mark that was on my wolfs completely white body. A black star-like shape on my wolfs hip. He scrunched up his nose just and my wolf launched at him and in a swift move ripped his throat out. When I shifted back I quickly put clothes on my trembling body and ran away. I ran for about a mile In human form until I came to a road and actually smiled. I continued to walk down the rode. My name is Rosalie Amber Marlus, and I am I 17 year old rouge.