Chapter Three

I rolled my eyes and groaned at Lucas. "Go away grouch!" I said, pushing him away from me. He glared at me.
"No!" He growled.
"Yes! No one wants to be around a stiff!" I whined.
"I happen to be a VERY fun person." He barked. Haha it's funny because he's a dog!
"What alternate universe do you live in?!" I laughed. "The one where I tell truths, and no male other than myself touches my mate! Your MINE." He growled.
"You really think that I would do something low with a make other than my mate? Because if you do I can leave right now." I said crossing my arms and glaring at him. He stiffened and I watched as his eyebrows furrowed and his lips turned down into a frown.
"Fine. I'll go."
With that he left and I turned to my new friends. They both had shocked looks in their faces. I tilted my head to the side. "What?"
"THE ALPHA IS WHIPPED!" They both screamed, looping arms and twirling around. I shrugged and walked out and away from the crazies. Damn wolves.
•••Five hours later•••
"Can you play wif us? We weally need anothwer pwayer in our footbwall game!" A little bit with blond hair asked cutely. How could I say no to someone so cute? Like this:
"I don't wanna.....CRUSH YOUR BONES WHILE TACKLING YOU AND SHREDDING THE SHÏT OUTTA YOU YA LITTLE ADORABLE BĪTÇH!!!!"
Yea I didn't say that at all.
"Sure! I'd love to! Don't get mad when I DOMINATE though." I chuckled. The little boy smirked evilly at me. "Guys! She agreed to play! Okay she will be the red team and we will all be the blue team!" He said. I paled. I'm on my own team?! HOW IS THAT FAIR?! WHAT THE CHEESE NUGGETS?! FUCK!
"Yay!!!!" The evil children yelled out. I sighed and stood my protective stance. Since I would only be passing the ball to...myself...the kids decided they would ALWAYS start with the ball. When the little blonde boy, who I learned way Billy, threw the ball to a little redhead, I jumped in front of her and caught the ball. That's when it happened.
It got deadly silent, before all the kids let out war cries and chased me. "LUCAS!!! SICILY!!!! ALEX!!! THE END IS NEAR! I SEE THE LIGHT I SEE IT! IM DONE FOR!" I yelled dramatically, throwing myself on the ground and grunting in pain and all of the kids doggy piled on top of me. Lucas, Sicily, and Alex all ran out and laughed at me.
"GOODBYE WORLD!" I yelled out. the kids got off of me and I smirked. I ran to the end of the field and threw the football down.
"TOUCHDOWN YA LITTLE DEMONS!!!" I yelled. Annnnnd guess what happened. I got tackled. "Ouch!"

"Remind me to stay away from the devils." I groaned as I finally say on the couch. That's when I realized I was alone. "Might as well explore the area..." I shrugged. I walked out of the house and into the woods, observing my surrounding. I took a deep breath and smelled the delicious sound of my mate. I smirked, a plan forming in my head.
I ran back to the house and dumped a pot of warm water all over myself to conceal my scent. Then I ran back into the woods, catching scent of my mate again. I followed it and caught sight of something that made me take back my plan. My mate was fighting about 10 rouges. BY HIMSELF. I saw one creeping up on him. And did something BAD.
"HEY!!! YOU!!!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MATE BEFORE I SLAP YOU SILLY!!!" I yelled to the creeping wolf. It gave me a smirk, which is REALLY creepy to see a wolf do, and he pounced on me, scratching my cheek. I pushed him off with my wolfs strength and the wolf flew out of my sight. I saw Lucas's wolf staring at me in shock before he growled and motioned me to leave. I smirked and turned to the other wolves and bared my teeth. "LEAVE." I ordered. They all flinched and backed away from me. I smiled and put my hands on my hips. Thatttttsss when they all growled at me and about 20 more came out.
•••Lucas's POV•••
SHE'S MAKING ME WEAK. I groaned and mentally screamed in fury. 'MATE NEEDS TO BE PUT IN PLACE' my wolf Xavier agreed.
'WE ARE THE ALPHA' He yelled out in anger. We didn't become the most feared pack by being pansies. I need to show her just how cruel I can be. I saw red and ran to my mate and shoved her gently away. I turned to the wolves and let out the loudest howl I ever had.
I then let out my most ferocious growl and attacked. My pack came and stood by me while I shredded up all of the wolves. 'Take one to the prison and wait for me and my mate.' I growled out. I killed the rest and grinned evilly when I saw a young male that appeared about 14 being dragged away.
I shifted back and grabbed a pair of jeans and a large shirt, changing into the pants and throwing the shirt to my mate. She shifted and changed into the shirt. "What the flamingo?! I was about to get 'em!" She whined. I growled and roughly snatched her arm. Time to show her what I'm capable of.

•~• Rosalie's POV•~•
"Ouch let me go you dick!" I yelled. He kept dragging me and dragging me until we reached a field. Lucas reached down into a small hole in the ground and grabbed a string. I watched as he pulled the string and revealed a tunnel. he set me on the ground and pushed me further before he jumped down and closes us in. He dragged me about 1/4 a mile before cages were shown. I saw a little girl in one and gasped, reaching out and grabbing the bars. "AHHH!!!!!" I yelled as the silver burned my skin. Wait...silver in the cages?! "Y-y-you animal! YOU ARE BURNING THESE PEOPLE WITH FUCKING SILVER?!" I screamed out. He looked at me with an emotionless face. "They were rouges who invaded my territory." He snarled. "So if I wasn't your mate you would have tortured me down here?!" I asked, a lump in my throat making it difficult for me to spit the words out. His silence was my answer though. A tear ran down my face and I shook my head smiling. "Guess you can finally lock me down here though." I said laughing painfully.
"I, Rosalie reject you, Lucas as my mate." I wish I said that. Here's what I REALLY said:
"I never wanted to be mates with a monster." I muttered darkly. Pain briefly flashed on his face before he grabbed my arm and continued to force me down the tunnel. We finally reached a cell with a young boy in it. "I'm going to show you what happens when mutts disrespect me and my pack." Lucas growled.
Only at that moment the boy turned around with tears running down his face and I spoke at the same time he did. "Zach?!"

--------------------------
So who's Zach? Cliffhangerrrrr
I will update again tomorrow, I actually have the chapter done already! Make sure to comment and share the story! First commenter gets a mention in the next chapter. Can we try to get this to 5 comments? Picture above is Sicily. I was actually considering making this Rosalie instead what do you think?
1/24/15