A/N

Hey! Miss me? Yea, I know you did!

Okay, the topic of this authors note is me. Now before you call me conceited, I mean more towards my writing. In case you haven't noticed, I have been gone at least 3 months. Why? Because of stupid freaking exams.

I know the thought running through your head. If you enjoy writing so much why not make time for it? BECAUSE I HAVE A HUGE SECRET AND ACHIEVEMENT!!!! I was also secretly writing a second book. And a third. AND A FOURTH ON PAPER!!!!! Now don't call me crazy or in over my head, I have another wattpad account where my other story is. And I may or may not be releasing the other one on here...on May 18th...

I have actually finished half a book and realized how much I missed this one, so I have FINALLY gotten to it. From now on evry Tuesday I will be updating a chapter. Now many people know of #20DaysOfDallas I assume? Well to count down to the publishing of my second book on Wattpad, I am starting a count down. #20DaysTillPublish. Stupid, I know, but who the fuck cares?!

I have also realized that Rosalies wolfs name is the same name as one of her best friends so looking back her wolfs name was changed to Fawn

This is the new and approved author here, and I say see ya next week!

.

.

.

.

(this kinda doesn't count as the update so see ya later today....then next week...WHATEVERRRR)

Reader: Why do I put up with her?!