Chapter Twelve

I sat up with a sleeping Ollie in my arms and groaned in pain as the twig I pulled out of my hair got caught and some of my silky blonde mane came out with the stick. I shifted slightly and stilled quickly at the sound of footprints. I tilted my head up slightly and inhaled the scent of blood rabbits blood.

I narrowed my eyes as I looked around, slapping my hand to my mouth and muffling a scream at the sight of a medium sized ,sandy brown, wolf eating rabbit less than five feet away from me. I glared at the wolf and inhaled deeper, catching the scent of Alex and grinning. I let out a screech and set Ollie down, before I jumped up, tackling the wolf down.

The wolf snarled at me and let out a frustrated huff, before shoving me off and trotting over to a tree and coming out dressed. I then ran up to Alex and jumped up on him, mumbling apologies. "I'm so sorry I just left after all that! Did you get into trouble? I know how that jackass can be!"

I watched as he shook with laughter before hugging me in a bear hug grinning widely. "Of course not! He's in deep shit with you now, he won't kill your best friend!" At his words I looked down and sighed. "And how is he?"

"Well he trashed the house and harmed 18 pack members, I think he's dandy. Not pissed at all." Sarcasm leaked from his tone and I chuckled slightly before hopping off of Alex. "We should go then. I'll get Ollie and meet you there. I would leave now I am WAY faster than you and I hate for you to travel behind me."

Alex smirked at me, "You really think I'm that slow? Whatever, see you later. And guessing that Ollie is that boy, I shall meet him later." I watched as Alex left and looked towards Ollie, before carefully nudging him awake. His eyes gently fluttered open and he smiled goofily at me. "C'mon little man. Hop on!" I waited for him to hop on my back before speeding past Alex and arriving at the pack house an hour earlier than expected.

I walked into the pack house and gasped at the sight of all the destruction. I let my eyes wander around the ruined living room. The sofas were torn in half, the television shattered into pieces on the ground. Ollie bolted awake and screamed at the loud thump the ran through the house and a body was thrown before our feet. I set Ollie down and sighed, putting my hand on my hip. The person previously thrown took a look at me before scurrying away.

"I DON'T CARE! WHEN I SAID FIND HER I MEANT NOW! WHERE THE FUCK IS ROS_" I heard Lucas's voice thunder throughout the large house. "Rosalie is right here!" I said it in a monotone and glared at the sight of Lucas sliding on his socks into the living room, face red and furious as he glared at me. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!"

His shout caused Oliver to sob into my legs, holding onto me for dear life. His crying was brought to Lucas's attention and his eyes widened before he walked up to me and gripped my forearms tightly. "What the hell is this?! You have a freaking KID?!" If he wasn't so mad I would have laughed, only he was mad and still judging me.

So did I laugh? Hell yea. Right. In. His. Face. I clutched my stomach in laughter as tears ran down my face from the stitch in my stomach. When I managed to stop my laughter, I glanced up to see him seething. "Wait, you actually think you have the right to be jealous right now? Honey, you gave that right up when you let me go. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you kind of fucking USED me. For what? My blood? So what, you're more powerful than me. Try to tell me that I'm your bitch, I will kill you, or at least die trying. When you man the fuck up and realize that you actually care, get your head out of your fucking ass. Now if you excuse me, I will be taking Ollie up to my room and away from you. Bye, Lucas."

I grabbed Ollie's hand and walked past Lucas, who was standing dumbstruck with his jaw hanging down. Point for Rosie!

.

.

.

.

I crunched hungrily on my chips, staring at the horror movie on the television. I belted out a scream, feeling a hand tap my shoulder, and spilled my potato chips all over the living room. I heard laughter and turned around to see my little brother clutching his stomach on the ground, howling with laughter. I snarled at him, before pouncing on hi and pinning him to the ground.

"YOU LITTLE DEMON!!!" I punched his shoulder and watched as he kept laughing while screaming, "SOMEONE HELP ME!" After he yelled , like a total sissy, Sicily came and pried me off of him before digging out money and handing Zach ten dollars. I looked at her in complete horror before letting out a huff and shutting off the tv.

I turned towards Sicily and my brother and grinned. "Okay, I have someone you guys need to meet. He's a little boy that I met at the Scalger pack yesterday, and I want a surprise party organized for him to be welcomed into the pack. I mean, I know that Zach hasn't exactly been welcomed either. It can be a party for both my brothers, both my true brother, and new baby bro! We can welcome into our family!"

Zach gave me quick thumbs up before walking backwards slowly. "I'll tell Lucas to invite the pack. You just need to figure out where this party i taking place. It's 12:55. That means you have until like 5 o'clock to figure everything out! Barbecue though. I'm in the mood for burgers and chicken."

Lets do this.

This chapter is words 1074, including this. Usually my chapters go up to about 15 Wattpad pages, 2000 words. I said I was updating yesterday, so you can probably tell that:

a) I have writers block

or

b) I have big plans for the chapter which might me 3000 words!!!!!!

Yea, I have writers block....
I don't know what made me choose the song...don't ask. Picture is the star like mark on Rosalie's wolf and in the center of her mark. Just realized I never posted a picture of it :/