Chapter Eight Part 2 of 2

"Mark! Mark!" I ran down the halls, my long, wavy blonde hair flowing behind me. "Mark! Where are you?!" I yelled. "Rosalie!!!!! You need to come here now and get ready!" I heard Sicily yell. "For what?" I asked timidly. "For the party celebrating Lucas marking you! Your crowning of being the Luna!"
I sighed and followed her to her room, stripping down to my underwear and bra and sitting in the bed. "Go ahead! Find the dress and tortuous heels that your forcing me to wear!" I said glumly, upset at not being able to get answers out of Mark.
She began to do my makeup and hair, using a curling iron but turning me away from the mirror before I could see my reflection.
When Sicily walked out with a white and black ball gown I swallowed my words. I was taken away with its beauty. It was...gorgeous. Sicily's hair was in a beautiful up-do, and she was wearing a royal blue dress just above the knees. She had on eyeliner and a tad bit of eyeshadow making her eyes stand out. She topped it all off with black pumps.
I slipped into the dress and black heels and turned around to look at my reflection. I audibly gasped. I looked amazing! My hair was curled beautifully, my makeup similar to that of a smoky eye.

A/N picture posted above or wherever it is...on the app it's above idek about pc...side?

Me and Sicily walked down the stairs and saw a talking Lucas and Alex below. A bit nervous, I turned towards Sicily, "I forgot to put on lipgloss you go down without me." I said, sneaking back up the stairs.
I applied faded pink lipgloss and took a deep breath. I walked back to the stairs and walked down the stairs again, my heels clacking as I walked. I saw Lucas turn his head to me and cliché-ly, everything seemed to be in slow motion. His lips fell apart and he looked shocked, before he grinned and met me halfway to him.
"You look beyond gorgeous," He complimented. Still giving the silent treatment, I nodded curtly and continued to walk. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. "Can we talk before we walk in?" He asked, his tone hard and emotionless.
Silence.
"No." I finally said. "N-no?" He stuttered put. "Yes."
"Yes you'll talk to me or yes to no?"
"No! Yes to no!"
"Well no to that! Let me rephrase my words. We have to talk. Now."
I shoved him off of me and smirked at him. "No. There's nothing at all to talk about. Your an ass, who marked me so that he could get out of a conversation. You are a bastard who can't even admit when he's wrong! Now if you excuse me, we have a party to attend to!"
With that I turned on my heels and sashayed to the doors. I felt arms grab my waist at the last minute and lips slammed on mine. Lucas pulled away and grinned at me. "If only that's why I marked you. I'm surprised you haven't realized it yet! Think long and hard."
I pondered and didn't realize why until the fuckface said what he said next. "Let's go, Luna."
.
.
.
.
"We are here to celebrate the marking between Alpha Lucas and his mate, Luna Rosalie. Let's welcome our new Luna to the pack!" Mark hollered into the microphone, everyone applauding.
I smiled and waved at the pack. I was the only one in white and a gown, as well as Lucas was the only one in a white tux.
I stepped up to the microphone about to speak, until I heard a scream. "ROSALIE!!!"

"ZACH!!!!" My blood ran cold and despite the situation, I stripped down with speed in front of the pack and shifted. I ran towards the scent of blood and my wolf whined at the sight of my battered and bloodied baby brother. I let out the loudest howl and sniffed the air. Rouges.
I chased the scent and shifted. I was surrounded by three wolves with what looked like solved daggers. All I saw was red and shifted into human form. One wolf sliced my skin with the silver dagger but instead of not healing from the silver, the wound closed abnormally quick.
The oldest looking wolf was staring at the mark on my body and the others followed. "Attacking me? Okay. Attacking my brother? Your dead. When I'm done with your bodies you won't even look like the vile rouges you are. I'm going to shred you guys up and then make necklaces out of your organs!" I laughed cruelly. I could feel my eyes change and knew they were white.
"Oh my mother the moon goddess will be so glad for me to put you guys down." I could feel myself starting to float.
"We attacked because we want your blood. And we will get it!" They snarled in unison.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't remember what happened after that. I was found in a pile of body parts and blood. I killed them all. I was washed up and my brother was taken care of. All I knew, was that I had to find Mark. Now.

"Mark! Mark!" I yelled running around.
I ran into the library in the pack house and saw Mark sitting in one of the leather chairs. "MARK!!!" I yelled out, running to him most likely looking like a lunatic. "I-what let....me....catch...my.....breath!" I wheezed. After a minute I caught my breath and looked Mark in the eyes.
"I need information on my mark and I need it now." I said, pulling off my shirt leaving myself in my sports bra.
He studied it before he nodded. He stalked to the bookcase and pulled out three books, revealing a small vault. He typed in a code, which I memorized secretly 456289, and opened it showing me five thick books in a messenger bag.
He thrust the bag into my hands and placed the books back. "Don't show these books to anyone. You need to hide them in a secure place. These books are very important and there are secrets that only you can know." Mark whispered, looking around as if someone was about to jump out and kill us.

'Well done jinx it dumbass!' I scolded my self.
'Something doesn't feel right about the beta, Rosalie....' Crystal muttered. 'Take the books but don't trust the beta. He has a tainted aura.'
'Don't worry, I caught it too. I'll take it up with Lucas. The beta is hiding something.' I replied back, eyeing the beta before spinning in my heel and walking away speedily.
I walked out of the library with the bag slung over my shoulder. I used wolf speed to run up the stairs and sat on my bed. I picked up one of the books. It was titled Chosen One. I pulled out one after another and the titles had me lightheaded. The rest said Marked One, Mark of Power, The Legend and Tale of The Luna, and the last had no title at all.
The books were all very thick, but out of all the nameless one caught my attention. Instead of being paperback, it was leather bound. I opened the book and almost cried at the contents of the book. It wasn't even a book. It was a journal. The pages were worn with age and some torn in the corners. The pages were all dated, and as I flipped through the journal I saw what seemed to be a torn out page.
I looked at the back cover and my heart stopped. My parents names were on the inside of the book. And the last page was a letter to me.
.
.
.
.
.
Dear Rosalie Amber Marlus,

By the time you read this, you have probably discovered that you are different. And let us tell you, you are much more important than you think.
That mark on your side is the symbol of power.
You are much more powerful than anyone else. The only person more powerful than you, is the moon goddess.
Your mother.
I'm sorry that we didn't tell you before. You are a descendent of the moon goddess. You were out with us for protection against the many dangers that are in this world. So many people want to hurt you, my precious Rosalie.
People want your power.
The Alpha of the Scalger pack found out about you. I can bet that after we left he treated you miserable. I'm sorry we couldn't save you. We aren't dead, but in hiding. Call us cowards, but when your wolf showed we had to leave. That meant our job was done.
We really love you. Like our own. I know that all of what you've been through has made you more...powerful.
If you have escaped that horrid pack, know they will find you. They will side with rouges and a war will start.
A drink of your blood can make the dead come to life. It can make someone so powerful that they can control all wolves.
We all know the tale of the moon goddess. But the part about you is hidden so well. Your mom is watching over you. She isn't dead. Not a bit.
But when you two meet, tell her that we did all we could to raise you. Read these pages, it tells you about all we have learned about you and what you are capable. It tells of the childhood you can't remember.
We love you.
George and Selena Marlus

P.S., your real name is Serephina Rosalie Amber Moon. Daughter of Gloria Amber Seraphina Moon. Or shall we say, The Moon Goddess, ruler of all werewolves.