Chapter Ten

Oh my lord. This is fucking terrible!
Feeling the need to get rid of my heat, I ran up to one of the guards and grabbed his face, kissing him quickly. I felt the pain go down and greedily kissed him harder. He nipped at my lips and when his dirty tongue slipped in my mouth I pushed him away and threw up in the corner.
"GET LUCAS!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the pain getting worse and worse. "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" I growled, my eyes turning black as a snarled. The guards' eyes instantly turned back to normal and they ran to get my mate.
As the pain got more intense I collapsed to the ground and curled up in a ball. And I thought cramps were bad!
"ROSALIE?! ROSALISE!" I heard Lucas shouting and stood up gasping in pain. He appeared in my vision quickly and his eyes turned charcoal with lust and he unlocked the jail cell, walking over to me and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned as he pressed his lips to mine roughly.
Our lips moved quickly and roughly, the smell of our arousal in the air. As I pulled away to gasp for breath, he moved his lips down to my neck where he kissed and licked my mark. I panted like a dog, the pain to a point where I could stand it.
I put my legs on the ground and shook my head. "I'm not ready for...that..." I mumbled. I looked at his pants and blushed a deep scarlet before looking up and smirking. "I can run you a cold shower, but I'd rather not considering YOU LOCKED ME UP!"
He groaned and lifted my legs back up. "It'll take your pain away! Without it you'll be in pain for the rest of the day!" Lucas wiggled his eyebrows a little and his eyes turned black as my chest press against his. I put my legs back down and pushed him away.
"No. I don't really have things for assholes!"
With that I walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ROSE-A-LEE-LEEEEE!!!!! A LETTER CAME FOR YO BOOOOOTTTYYYY!!!!" Alex yelled at the top of his lungs, running into the room and jumping on me.
I laughed and hugged him before taking the envelope.
No return address....shady shit right there!
I opened it and picked up the letter, frowning at the scent that wafted up to my nose. The scent of the Beta and Alpha.
I looked at Alex who was watching television, before taking the letter and beginning to read it.
Dear Bitch,
Just wanted to warn you of the upcoming events. I'm sure by now you know about your...mother.
And the power of your blood.
Now you can give up the blood willingly, or we can kill you and take it by force. We've already came after your family, your vile mate is next. Meet us in the forest at midnight alone.

I felt my body freeze under Alex's arm, before I stood up and ran into my room. I quickly dressed in a black tank top, tight leather pants, and a leather jacket. In the mood to look badass, I did a black smokey eye and left my hair around my face.
I looked at the alarm clock, reading 5:06.
I ran down the steps and into the room where all the weapons were stored, and grabbed a couple of silver blades before wrapping them in leather and storing them in my combat boots. and jacket pockets.
By the time I was done, it was already 5:34. I need two things: A) a plan to get into the woods. B) a backup in case something bad happens.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It took about six hours, but I have developed a good bit risky plan, and a backup. I had texted Alex to meet me in the woods at 1:30 AM with friends, an hour and a half after my meeting with the Alpha and Beta. My plan?
I was going to cause a scene and act like I was mad at Lucas, causing him to leave me alone and go to his office and work to distract himself. I would then meet with the Alpha and Beta, and have Alex come at midnight with his friends in case I need backup.
No to cause the scene.

"LUCAS IM GOING THE FREAKING KILL YOU!!!" I screamed.
I saw him walk towards me and give me a confused glare. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He asked.
"THERES AN ANNOYING ASS BUG BITE ON MY BUTT FROM BEING IN THAT STUPID CELL! UGH YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY AND GIVE ME SOME SPACE!" What?! It's the best I could come up with!
"What?! How is that my-okay whatever I'm going to my office." He growled. I mentally cheered and began to walk away. "What are you wearing?!" He growled. "Uh....exercise clothes! Uhm I'm doing squats! Yea...SQUATS!!!! Now go the hell away!!!" I yelled.

It's 11:59 and I'm at the edge of the woods right now. I took a deep breath, before I ran a half a mile deeper and stopped where my screams would be able to be heard by the guards, just in case.
"Ah, Seraphina!" The Alpha let out a cruel laugh and I spun around to face him. "George. How unpleasant to see you. Isn't your old ass supposed to be dead?" I cringed as I took in his creepy, old look. "I'm 47!" He growled.
I smiled sarcastically, "Sure you are, grandpa!"
I heard a dark chuckle and turned to see the person responsible for my weakness. I sped to him and held him by his throat against a tree. "Not so weak now, am I Luther?! How's it feel to be pinned, helpless?!" I snarled, spitting in his face before throwing him as far as I could. He flew out of sight and I faced the Alpha with glowing hands. I walked towards him and clenched my hands into fists.
"The only way you will get my blood is over my cold, dead body. Sadly, you won't be alive to see it!" With that I snapped his neck and faced the growling beta. "New Alpha! Nice! You can tell everyone you killed him it's okay! But get off my territory now, you disgusting MUTT!" I growled, picking him up by the neck and throwing his body above the trees and out of sight.
I looked at the body of my fallen Alpha and panic rose through my body. I just killed an Alpha! I JUST KILLED AN ALPHA! I sprinted towards the edge of the trees just when Alex and a group of guys came over. "Get Lucas! I think I just started that war early!" I cried, fear rising through my veins as I stared at my hand.
Everyone but Alex ran off and I looked up at him. "I just killed my old Alpha!" I let a fearful tear escape my eye before Alex pulled me in a hug and I passed out.

I think is the smallest chapter so far....so yea.... IM SUFFERING FROM WRITERS BLOCK I USED UP ALL MY INSPIRATION!!!!!
Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!