Chapter One

*•*Rosalie (one year later)*•*

I calmly walked through the state of Oregon. I still can't believe I have lived for a year of being a rouge. I have lived off of the things I find in the forest and hunting animals. I haven't had another encounter with a rouge since I killed the one my second day of being one myself.

I walked back into the woods deciding that I was hungry and shifted into I wolf. I smelt the air and the most delicious smell filled my nose. Probably humans cooking. I thought. I kept walking around until I heard a ferocious growl behind me. I smelt the air and smelt werewolves. As in more than one. I turned into a circle an saw that I was surrounded by five werewolves. One of them that reeked a small amount of power stepped up to me. The beta. I whimpered as memories of my own pack and beta came into my mind. And that's when it hit me. I was in the BlackMoon pack, the deadliest pack in North America. I whimpered again as the beta shifted and stood stark naked right in front of me. Doesn't he see that I am a women?! "Shift back rouge," the beta growled at me. Using my snout and teeth, I untied my clothes from my leg and spread them apart. I motioned to them with my head. "NOW!" the beta snarled. Scared, I quickly shifted back and pulled my underwear and bra on. As I was trying to put my pants on, the beta roughly grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back making me cry out in pain. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Beta yelled. I flinched and looked at the ground. "I am Rosalie Amber Marlus, and I only came here so my old pack wouldn't come after me. I never meant to step into your territory I swear!" I shrieked. "Why did you run away?!" Beta questioned. I whimpered at his tone and looked him in the eyes, a small sign of disrespect. "I was the omega and the beta was going to attack me. I was tired of my pack beating me to a pulp everyday and the pack doctor refusing to see me." I whimpered at the memories. "I'll let the alpha deal with you." the beta smirked. "N-no p-please! Don't!" I cried. I struggled in his grasp but I couldn't get away. I felt my body start to tremble and I gasped. Not again. "RUN! MY WOLF!" I screamed. My chest heaved up an down and I struggle in the betas grasp more. When I shifted, I was on top of the beta with the other wolves closing in in me. But I wasn't the one in control right now. I saw that the beta was standing and looking at the mark on my side, just like the first man I killed mercilessly. I knew what was going to happen and tried my hardest to gain control. So instead of hurting the beta, I hurt myself. My wolf made my paw raise but I gained control for a moment and made the claws slice into my front leg. I howled in pain and my wolf tried to charge at the beta again, but I gained enough control to turn back and get my shirt and pants on before the beta killed me on the spot. I didn't bother to check out my pain filled leg. "I think I'll just go." I said weakly. "STAY! You have tried to harm the beta, the alpha is on his way now. If you run I will kill you!" the beta spat. Just then the most delicious smell in the world filled my nose. The smell of freshly mowed grass and roses. 'MATE MATE MATE! OUR MATE IS HERE!' my wolf howled in excitement, speaking to me in my head. I looked around trying to walk around and locate the smell but once again the beta pinned my hands behind my back and kicked the back of my knees, causing me to fall on the ground. I saw then the most god like person I've ever seen in my life. He looked at me and then his eyes turned black. "MATE!" He growled. The beta dropped my arms in surprise and I jumped up and shifted into my wolf. I then ran away as fast as I could. The worlds cruelest werewolf is MY mate. He's going to kill me. I'm a rouge. I kept running but to my shock three wolves walked into my path. I halted and whimpered. I saw a huge pitch black wolf slowly walk towards me. The alpha. He shifted back and I covered my innocent eyes with my paws, practically laying on the ground in submission. "Shift!" the alpha ordered calmly. I shook my wolf head causing the alpha to snarl and then things went silent. "We have all turned around you can change back. I lifted my head and when I was positive they were all facing the opposite direction I shifted back and hid behind a tree. "Please don't hurt me." I then whimpered. 'Mate won't hurt us Rosalie' my wolf scolded. They all turned back and I peeked my head out from behind the tree so I could see the alpha. "I will not hurt you, Mate. I am Alpha Lucas James Jacobs of the BlackMoon pack. You are rouge, why?" Lucas asked in his husky voice. "I-I don't w-want to say i-it again." I whispered. "You will come with us to the pack house then. Follow me, Mate." I trembled in fear and shook my head no. "N-n-no." I said shakily. "DO NOT REFUSE MY ORDERS!" Lucas roared. I gasped in fear and tears streamed down my face. "I am nude." I cried shakily. "The wolves around you won't look, I have ordered the pack already." He stated firmly. "Bu-but y-you will s-see m-m-me." I mumbled. "I am your mate. I will see it eventually! Lets go." he ordered. I gasped and cowered back. "So you are not going to kill me?" I asked quietly. "No you are my mate. Now lets go!" I quickly shifted into my wolf and stepped out from behind the tree. The alpha sighed and then easily picked me up. While I am in wolf form. Jeez he must be the hulk! I had a huge wolf, almost as big as the alphas! We eventually made it to the humongous but scary looking pack house and I was set down onto the ground. Before Lucas could open up his mouth to talk to me I cowered back in fear, causing him to frown. "Follow me." I followed him into the house and my jaw dropped. It was BEAUTIFUL inside. There was red carpeting, high ceilings, chandeliers! It was a lot prettier thank then my old pack house!

I felt bile rise in my wolf throat and decided it was probably best that I didn't think back on mistakes. I heard Lucas clear his throat and looked down at him. "Follow Marina to put on some clothes. After that she'll show you my office." He said gruffly. I nodded and followed the slim, beautiful brunette up the stairs to a large wooden door. She posed the door open to reveal my dream room. There was a king sized bed covered in satin red sheets. There was a large chandelier above the bed, and a bedside table on each side of the bed. There was two other doors on the room, one which I guessed was a bathroom and the other a closet. There was a black carpet and the walls were painted a blood red. A gigantic wardrobe was set on the other side of the wall, by what appeared to be a balcony. The room was elegant and beautiful. "You can take some of Lucas's clothes. They should be in that wardrobe or in the closet, Luna." I frowned at the fact she called me a Luna when I was most certainly NOT. I was a weak girl with a destructive wolf. I shifted and opened the wardrobe to find what looked like sleep wear. I tied a t-shirt and a pair of boxers to my ankle and then ran to the balcony. I smiled when I saw that I would be able to make the jump, and shifted back into my wolf. I was just about to jump off when I heard a deep growl. I turned to see a black-eyed Lucas staring at me with a furious expression. I mentally gasped and took the leap. 'DONT RUN FROM MATE. MATE IS GOOD!' My wolf Fawn growled. 'We NEED mate! You can't run from everything Rosie! Grow the hell up!' I cut her off and ran as fast as I could. I heard a distant howl and that encouraged me to run faster. When I got to the territory line I could feel my wolf resisting. I tried my hardest to keep her in but she pushed her way out and ran back. 'STOP IT. I DONT WANT OUR MATE. HE WILL ONLY HURT US. HE COULD KILL US FOR RUNNING, FAWN' .. Fawn ignored me and continued running for her life towards the pack house. When we were running, we were suddenly pounced on by a larger, black wolf. We both whimpered as he snarled viciously at us. I found some strength and gained control of myself. I snarled back at Lucas and growled. I snapped my jaws at him and he shifted. I stood up and snapped my jaws at him again. "SHIFT." He yelled out. I flinched but didn't lower my head. I snarled and then ran away towards the border line again. Only this time, I ran faster than I ever had before.

*******************

How was it? Good....? Bad....? AWFUL....?! Anyways, I thought that this wasn't too terrible my self. If you liked it make sure to comment, or even click that little star. If I don't post a lot (I most likely WILL) then I also have stories on this other website. Speaking of that other website, it's called Quotev.com. It's a REALLY good website. You can make stories and quizzes, you can read stories and quizzes, all in all its amazing. If you have an apple product, it actually scrolls for you so you don't have to move your fingers! Anyways I have a couple of stories on there. I have one completed one, and the rest have their own pace. Make sure to check it out! My account is BeautyInTheBeast

Quotev.com/BeautyInTheBeast

Also follow me on Twitter. Why not? I'm @WhitesidesSebii

This has been posted on 12/13/14 so idk if that's still my @ when you read this!