Chapter Six

This chapter is dedicated to Patricia003 for being AMAZING and commenting on my story! I want to also dedicate this chapter to, again, redhead13 for being here from my first chapter publish :)

£•£•Rosalie's POV•£•£
Pain. That's all I felt. It didn't take long for me to figure out I had been injected with wolfsbane. I had tried to shift. My wolf isn't communicating with me and I have no links to anyone to call for help.
I'm stuck here. I need Lucas.

£•£• Lucas's POV•£•£
I released an angry growl slip from my lips and I punched the ground. "I WANT MY MATE FOUND. I WANT MY BEST WARRIORS BY MY SIDE AND I WANT A FUCKING SCENT FOUND, NOW!" I growled out as loud as I could manage, pain coursing through my body.
"She is most likely dead Lucas. We could go out there and die!" Daniel yelled out.
"I WOULD KNOW IF SHE WAS, I WOULD FEEL IT YOU DIPSHIT!" I yelled at him.
"We can't blindly go after her! They obviously have a plan. They are expecting you to run there into their trap. They did this with your parents, Lucas. Can you really afford to have this happen to you? If you go there you and your mate will be dead." My beta, Jackson, stated calmly.
"Besides, isn't she 'weak'?!" My mates pup of a brother spat furiously. I let my head fall in shame before lifted it, with what I know was pure determination. "Call my uncles pack. They started this war and we will finish it. All these hunters will die. I will get my mate, and avenge my parents."

£•£•Rosalie's POV•£•£
I felt cold water being slashed on my face and abruptly woke up and opened my eyes. I felt something stirring inside of me and I didn't realize it was fury until I saw the beta of my old pack standing in front of me.
I felt disgust on my face and glared at me. I felt my wolf come out of hiding and I quickly got over the shock that my wolf was here despite the wolfsbane that I knew was still running through my veins.
"You FUCKER!" I yelled at him, spitting in his face. "I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU YEARS AGO!" I roared, feeling my wolf pushing to be free. Somehow I managed to stay in control. I got this Crystal.
'You sure?' She asked me hesitantly. 'I wouldn't mind smearing his vile blood on the floor'
I'm sure. I need to do this.
I finished talking to my wolf and felt my eyes turn black. He gasped at me and I looked at my reflection in the silver gleanings. My eyes weren't black. They were white.

£•£•Lucas's POV•£•£
"WHY ISNT SHE WAKING UP?! WE FOUND HER ON THE GROUND TWO DAYS AGO!" I yelled at the pack doctor. "She was heavily injected with wolfsbane. She should be awake by now though!"

£•£•Rosalie's POV•£•£
Everything went black before I began to hear beeping. It was a dream, a very weird dream. I DREAMT I WAS LUCAS. But why do I feel like it's something more? Was it a dream?

£•£•Lucas's POV•£•£
I heard a gasp and spun around to see Rosalie sitting up straight with sweat dripping off her. She looked panicked and afraid, like she had seen a ghost.

£•£•Rosalie's POV•£•£ (last POV change of the chapter I swear!!!!)
"Rosalie are you okay?!" I heard a concerned voice asked. Getting over my head rush, I turned my head to see Lucas's concerned face. I growled at him and stood on my feet, ripping out the cords steaming in and out of my body.
"Just peachy. I got shot by a fucking dart because I went on a run for what? Oh yea! To get away from my sad excuse of a mate. Fuck you Lucas.
I don't need your fake ass concern messing with me." I snarled, staring to turn and walk away.
"Fake concern?! I find out hunters are on my territory and my mate was missing! Do you know the hell I went through to find you?! I was about to call my uncles pack -" I interrupted him, my blood running cold. "What?" I heard him talking after that, but I blocked it out as panic set in.
"It wasn't just hunters Lucas! I need to go! I need to leave! I need to leave now!" I panicked.
"What are you talking about?! And before you interrupt me, I was saying I was about to call my uncles pack and ask them to send search parties around their territories. What are you freaking out about?!" Lucas asked, looking at me like I was insane.
"Nothing. Bad dream." I breathed out, before turning on me heels and walking out.
.
.
.
.
I sat on my bed, thinking about my fight with Lucas. Did he really mean it? I mean... I knew I was making him weak. I just didn't know that it was so bad that he started to hate me. Should I leave?
'We need mate, Lucas loves you. His wolf Xavier and him just want to protect their pack! And you know how egotistical boys are, Rosie!' My wolf purred to me softly.
'They hate us! They find is weak and ugly. We have no point of staying!' I firmly stated.
'We are Luna of this pack now. If we aren't staying for our mate then we stay and fight for our pack' My wolf growled.
'They don't need us. And frankly I am too weak to be a Luna.' I whined.
'How do you know if you don't try?' Crystal asked me.
And she's right. I'm staying. But I'm staying for my PACK. Not for Lucas. And if something good happens with Lucas along the way, good.

I know, I know!!!! I'm terrible!!!! I wrote ANOTHER short chapter! You have to admit it got you though...Don't underestimate me though. I'm not stupid enough to make the story go THIS fast. Where's the fun in that?! I'll be updating Saturday. I did have off anymore due to snow sadly. Make sure to comment, share the story, and vote babes!