Chapter Two

*•*Rosalie's POV*•*

It wasn't until I passed the border and heard a loud howl, that I realized my mistake. I was going into a world that was filled with so many hidden dangers. A world where I would have to sleep on top of tree branches and always look behind my back. A world where I'm afraid to see a rouge. If I stayed, though, I would be a danger to my mate. I would be a danger to the pack I would have go rule. Am I even ready to be a Luna? No. But I can't be on my own my whole life. If I leave now, I can't ever come back. His pack needs a Luna. Something only I can do.
I halt my running and look at the border I had just passed. Just as I crossed back over it, a group of wolves surrounded me, my mate in the middle. His wolf grabbed mine by the scruff, and ran with me back the the pack house. His wolf slipped and slid up the house stairwell and up to his bedroom.
When we got in there he shifted back and slammed the door shut. "SHIFT RIGHT NOW!" I had an option to stay in my wolf. His alpha voice doesn't work on me, just as I thought. The moon goddess didn't want alphas with mates to force anything UPON their mates, so she made it so that their alpha voice would never work on them. Of course, there's still fear. Which is kind of the ONLY reason I shifted back. I covered myself and his eyes turned black and he stalked towards me. "I was heading back when you tackled me..." I said softly. "DONT LIE TO ME, MATE." Lucas growled, pain in his eyes. I'm sure mine held regret at the pain I caused him. My wolf was clawing to get out and "explain the trouble I've caused". "FŪCK! AHHH!!!" I screamed as pain went through my body as my wolf pushed through my mind. "RUN LUCAS RUN. PLEASE!" I howled. His eyes went back to their brown color and he looked at me in confusion. He rushed to my side and I pushed him back. "GO!" I cried. I was sobbing my eyes out. Call me dramatic, but me and my wolf aren't on good terms. I was never taught how to control her. She's...violent. The only reason that she didn't attack anyone from my pack is that she knew that the whole pack would kill me. I felt my wolf eventually push forwards and gave up. Still in my human form, she stood up in all her naked glory and walked up to Lucas.
"Hello, Lucas." She smirked. "Give Rosalie back her control. She and I need to talk." Lucas growled out, looking at my scarred body. I was crying on the inside, humiliated. "I can explain. You see, Rosalie is a very...damaged person. She doesn't need your bullshit, and frankly mate, neither do I. We will be treated with respect if we stay here. And TRUST me,
I want to be here. Rosalie is just... taking a while to know she does too." My wolf growled out. My mate growled and pushed my body up against the wall. "I don't take orders from you, IM the alpha NOT you." He growled. My wolf cracked up and I panicked. "Oh silly mate, we aren't the average wolf. You see, we are-" I finally regained control and breathed out. "I'm hungry you?" I asked, trying to get out of the room. Lucas roughy gripped my arm and pulled me into him. "First, you will not leave my room NUDE. You are MINE. Second, I'm not quite done here." He grumbled. I glared daggers at him. "I did not run away to be pushed around again. I am not an object you can't claim me."
"Oh I can!" He growled, flashing his teeth at me.
"No, you can't! Because I won't allow it! Now I'm going to get dressed and get a damned sandwich BECAUSE IM HUNGRY." I growled out. "AND STOP GROWLING YOU DAMN MUTT!"
With that I got dressed in an over-sized shirt and left, smirking to myself. Old Rosalie is back bitcheś.

I sat on the counter eating a sandwich and enjoying it, when a female wolf walked in. "Hi! I'm Sicily! I'm the betas sister!" She grinned. That explains the power I smelt... "I'm Rosalie! I'm the alphas badass rouge mate. Don't tell him I said this, but I'm WAY cooler that him!" I snickered. "I like you...you're my new best friend!" I grinned and nodded my head.
"SICILY YOU LITTLE MANIAC!!!!!" A male voice screamed. She froze and hid behind me. "HIDE ME!!!" She screamed. "But we're werewolves...that guy will smell you..." She shrugged and remained hidden behind me. I grabbed the water hose from the sun land decided to use that as a weapon.
A guy walked in fuming. "YOU TOLD ALL THE PACK MEMBERS THAT I WAS PREGNANT?!" The guy was tall, maybe 6'1", and had shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. I squeezed my eyes and pulled the trigger to the water hose, soaking him. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He screamed. "Oops. You scared me!" I shrugged.
He smirked and walked up to me, hugging me and drenching me. "EW GET OFF YOU DIRTY DOG EW!!! SECILY HELP ME YOU LARB!!!" I yelled. "GET THE HELL OFF MY MATE ALEX!" A deep voice yelled. Sorry, Lucas's deep voice yelled. Stuffs about to go down.

**************************
Soooooooo how is it? Good? Bad? Annnnyyyywaaaayyyy the picture is of Lucas...I will be updating SOON. And by soon I mean when I get to it...I have a lot of work from school and it sucks SO MUCH!!! Make sure to comment and share the story :)