Chapter Four

Okay first I changed the picture of Rosalie because I didn't think someone as innocent looking as her is the badass image I'm looking for. I have the new picture of her in this chapter sorry!!! So the picture above is Rosalie!!!

§§ Rosalies POV §§
"GET MY BROTHER OUT OF THAT CELL RIGHT NOW LUCAS!" I screamed, my face burning with horror and anger. "You have two seconds before I take out both of those guards and do it my fucking self!" I threatened.
Lucas gave a stiff nod and the guards unlocked the cell. I ran to Zach and hugged him, tears rushing down both of our faces. "ROSALIE!" He cried out.
I led Zach out of the cell and walked up to Lucas. "What were you saying?!" I growled out furiously. Lucas laughed at me with poison in his tone. "Do I even have to say it?" He chuckled. I let hatred leak out on my face as well as pain. I knew that I couldn't hate him for long though.
"Let's get out of here Zach. We can go to my room and catch up. I want an explanation as to why the HELL you are here!"
.
.
.
.
.
Zach.
His name had haunted me in my sleep ever since I left him to a family of rouges when the beta beat him for the first time when he was six. I couldn't stand to see him get hurt any longer.
He must be crazy to come back knowing that there would be people searching for me. But now that he's here I can promise that I'll be ready when they come for me. When Zach was six and I was thirteen my parents died. I revolved in self pity, so eventually everyone got annoyed with me and made me the omega.
Right now Zach was crying in my arms for the loss of his foster family that was murdered in the journey he took here. Apparently the family had took in a little bit more people who were a tad bit crazy. Yea. The bitch who went after me!
"I'll be right back Zach I have to go and talk to my mate." I said softly, a tear running down my face. Zach has now lost two families. He nodded sleepily and I tucked him under the covers of the bed that I am forced to share with my dreadful mate.
I walked up to Lucas and shoved him. "Are you insane?! That's my brother you asshole!" I yelled at Lucas. He shrugged with a blank face, but pain and fury burned behind his eyes. "You need to be put in your place. You are making me weak." Lucas spat. I laughed. Yes, I'm officially pissed. "Weak?! ITS OKAY TO BE NICE AND AFFECTIONATE TO YOUR MATE!" I screamed at him. He shoved me up against a wall.
"I didn't make my pack fearless for nothing. Once a sign of weakness shows we get attacked!" He snarled. "I don't want a weak pack!"
"A pack is also weak without a Luna. Face it. You NEED me. Without me your pack couldn't survive for long." I muttered coldly.
"I know plenty of girls who could take your place." He snarled. Ouch. I flinched away from him. "You know they wouldn't make you happy though. We all know it. Even the whores." I spat. "But if I'm not needed here I'll just take my brother and fucking leave. Or are you going to put me in the pack jail then?"
I think I snapped something in Lucas, because he then slammed a fist on the wall and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. My first kiss. I've been used and abused, but I've NEVER let them take away my innocence. NEVER.
Maybe Lucas wasn't so tuff after all....

SO SORRY ITS SHORT!!!! I HAD THIS WRITTEN OUT AND NEVER NOTICED HOW SHORT IT WAS!!!! Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to @redhead13 for taking the time to vote and comment on this story! Love ya!
Anyway this chapter was kind of a filler as I have writers block... and I REALLY just wanted some backstory on Rosalie and to give away the mysterious Zach ;)