Chapter Five

Picture above is the one and only Alex!I have off due to snow so I decided to upload a chapter. That's right! THREE CHAPTERS IN THREE DAYS!!!! Chapter is dedicated once again to redhead13for being AMAZING!!!! If you guys have any covers for me, contact me on my Twitter @WhitesidesSebii

I pushed Lucas away and growled. "If you thought you were getting away with this so easily, you were wrong asshole. Now if you'll excuse me, I will be going back to my TRAUMATIZED little brother." I snapped. I turned swiftly on my feet and went to go back into the bedroom only to be pushed back into the wall again.

"You will not disrespect me, pup." Lucas growled, his knee pressed against the wall between my legs. "And I am sick and tired of controlling bastards who try to control me. I'm done with that shit I will NOT be the helpless girl I was before. If I wanted that I wouldn't have ever became a damned rouge in the first place, so you better learn YOUR place, Alpha." I snarled back.

"You have no idea how controlling I can be," Lucas smirked, leaning down and nipping at my neck. I pushed him away. "Save it for the girls who can oh so easily take my place." I spoke with jealousy and pain laced in my voice. My words tastes like poison as they came out.

"I was bluffing." That was all Lucas said before crashing his lips onto mine. I kissed him back with all I had. Instead of being gentle and slow, the kiss was fast and rough and exactly what I needed at the moment.

"Your making it hard for me to be mad at you." I whined after pulling away from the kiss breathless. "I know," He replied, capturing my lips with his again.

.

.

.

.

.

After that...moment... with Lucas, I went back to see my brother smirking at me. "And what were you guys doing out there? I heard yelling and then it went oh so quiet." He smirked.

"Shut up, Zach. You act like you know so much about romance." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know more than you considering I had my first kiss when I was nine and I've had three girlfriends..." He laughed at my shocked expression.

"My baby brothers a man!" I yelled out, smirking. "Don't. You. Dare." Zach growled. "ZACH IS A MAAAANNN!!!! ZACH IS A MAAAANNNNN!!!!" I screamed, running through the halls. "STOP SLAPPING THE ASSES OF GUYS ROSALIE!!!!" Zach yelled. I heard a loud growl and saw Lucas chasing me in anger.

"I'LL GET YOU BACK ZACH I SWEAR TO GOD!" I screeched. I took off down the hall, running as fast as I could. "SICILY HELP ME!!!!!" I continuously screamed and I ran away from Lucas.

I felt arms loop around my waist and tried to scream but my lips were captured. I kissed Lucas back gently, trying to ease his anger. He pulled back from the kiss and tried to speak but I just kissed him again. This happened multiple time until he just gave up and kissed me back.

"ROSIE?! ROSALI- Oh gosh! EW!" Sicily yelled, catching me and Lucas in our make out session. "Oh Lordy you do NOT need help with this I'll be going now!" She said slyly, turning around and walking away.

"There goes my freedom..." I sighed. "That reminds me. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SLAPPING A MALES ASS IF IT ISNT MINE?!" Lucas growled. I spun him around and smacked his bottom. "Now you are honored with being the first male to ever have his ass slapped by me. Don't always believe fourteen year olds, babe." I laughed, walking away.

"This isn't over!!! I'll punish you later!" He yelled after me, causing me to freeze. "Only if you can find me, Lucas!" I said smirking.

"Maybe I should punish you now then!" He said, throwing me over his shoulders.

"Put me DOWN!!!" I screamed, pounding my fists on his back furiously. He brought me into his room and backed me up against a wall, kissing my neck roughly. I held in a moan and pushed him back. "Stop it you motherfucker!" I yelled.

He ignored me and pinned my arms above my head, definitely creating bruises. He muffled my cry by harshly kissing me. Lucas licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accepted, only to bite his tongue. He tightened his grip on my arms and pulled his lips away from mine.

"Please don't rape me I'm sorry!" I cried weakly. He frowned at me and let me go. "LEAVE, NOW!" He yelled at me harshly. "Lucas calm down!" I yelled at him. Why am I not running away?! 'Mate hurt us, we need to leave' My wolf Fawn whined, curling up into a ball. 'Not yet,' I replied back.

"I DONT WANT YOU! THE ONLY REASON YOUR ALIVE IS BECAUSE I NEED A LUNA DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Lucas growled with a sinister smirk and a cold, heartless look in his eyes.

"You don't mean that and we both know that! You wouldn't have kissed me!" I spoke quietly, tears gathering in the corners of my eyes.

"Just last week I was fucking some random whore, I don't want you. You are pathetic, weak, fat, and ugly. I don't need a little bitch making me weak because she can't survive by herself. You are nothing." Lucas laughed coldly, venom laced into his tone.

"WEAK?! IM WEAK?! If I was fucking weak, I wouldn't have taken two times the abuse by letting my brother go. If I was weak I wouldn't have been able to protect myself from fucking rape. I would NOT have been able to live as long as I did in my pack without a pack doctor. I wouldn't have been able to OUTRUN the BETA of my fucking pack and live as a rouge for an ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR! So who's the weak one?! Me, or poor little alpha who's afraid to admit that he freaking NEEDS someone. I'm strong. And I don't need you to tell me that. And if you don't want me, I'll take my little brother and we will fucking leave. Goodbye Lucas." I yelled with a hoarse voice, but I never let the tears go until I turned around and walked away. The tears escaped my eyes and my wolf howled out in pain and horror of what our mate had just did to us.

I need a run.

.

.

.

.

.

I ran outside and shifted into my white wolf, shredding my clothes. I let my wolf take over as she howled in pain as loud as she could, before running into the forest. We ran and ran until we grew thirsty and drank from a pond we had found. I felt something pierce my wolf back, before the world grew blurry and I felt tired.

I think I'll take a little nap...

*•* Lucas's POV*•*

I heard a loud howl before my third-in-command Daniel mind linked me. And what he said sent fear, guilt, and anger pulsing through my veins.

'Hunters we spotted by the territory. And your mate is no where to be found.'

Oh gosh things are finally getting steamy between Lucas and Rosalie... but where is she and what happened to her?! I'm pretty happy with this chapter.... first comment gets the next chapter dedicated to them ;)