Operation Alcohol

"Hey, Blondie!" Santana called from the kitchen, and Quinn stuck her head round the bedroom door, looking startled

"What's wrong?" she asked quickly, and Santana turned on her heel, confused

"What? Nothing?"

"You sounded...alarmed" Quinn raised an eyebrow and Santana shrugged

"No. Sorry." Quinn rolled her eyes

"Well then what? I'm half- dried and half-dressed and feeling...damp." she grimaced and Santana chuckled

"Britts just text me and asked if we wanted to go to the bar for drinks later? Say 6-ish?"

"God, yes. This has been the longest week of my life" she sighed heavily, pulling on the rest of her clothes before entering the living room and flopping down on the sofa. Santana swung the fridge door open with a raised eyebrow, crossing to the sofa to gaze curiously at the blonde

"Why? What's up?" it was Saturday afternoon, and they had spent all of last night together at the blonde's apartment, but she hadn't said anything. It had been a pretty long week for Santana, too; as school inspectors were due to visit next week and she had been sorting a lot of paperwork, so the blonde had decided to close the shop today and open up tomorrow instead, to give herself a slight break.

"Nothing really." Quinn shrugged "Just one of those never-ending weeks. Ever day seems four hours longer than the others, the weather has been abysmal so I've had less customers. Just boredom I suppose." She shrugged again and Santana pouted sympathetically "Need alcohol."

"Well then let's go drink away our sorrows!" she grinned before leaning over the back of the couch, kicking her feet in the air as she dipped down to kiss the blonde quickly, righting herself before she could lose her balance and face-plant into Quinn's chest. "Although," she frowned "I do have to go home before then."

"Why?" Quinn whined with a small pout, and Santana shook her head with a smile

"Because I am literally running out of clothes. I haven't been home in days. I can't even remember what my apartment looks like." Santana said seriously, and Quinn snorted

"Right now, probably a lot cleaner than when you are there." She chuckled, and Santana scowled

"Be nice or I won't come back." She deadpanned, before grinning and leaning over to kiss the blonde again "Okay I tell you what; its 4 o'clock, so by the time I go home and get showered, changed and ready, then get some stuff and then come back, it'll be near enough time to go to the bar. Okay?"

"Sir, yes, sir!" Quinn nodded and the other girl smirked

"Commencing Operation: Alcohol."

"See you in 0-200 hours!" the blonde giggled as Santana grabbed her bag and jacket

"I love you!" she called over her shoulder as she swung the door open

"I love you too" Quinn shouted back as the door closed behind her.

Santana ran down the stairs and out of the blonde's apartment building, making her way quickly down the street. She mentally checked off all the things she wanted to take back to Quinn's, whilst running through a list of things she needed to do at her apartment. Like bills. She immediately pushed the thought out of her head, grinning when she thought of how lucky she was, and how great it was that she was going home to take clothes to her girlfriend's apartment. And how Quinn was her girlfriend.

She grinned her way down the street, but was pulled from her reverie at the sight of a familiar head walking down the street in front of her. She frowned slightly before taking off at a run, gaining distance on the boy until she leapt into the air throwing her arms around his neck and jumping up onto his back. He let out a very high-pitched squeal and began spinning round and batting at her until she laughed and squealed.