Auntie Q

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Quinn frowned, biting her lip as she glanced around the airport.

"Well, what else would you suggest?" Santana refrained from rolling her eyes, slipping her hand into the blonde's, but Quinn flinched away at the touch, her eyes darting around quickly.

"I don't know. I could just wait here and then get a plane back to New York? We'll do it another time maybe? Or never? It's cool." her eyes flitted around the airport as they waited by the luggage carousel, and Santana chuckled quietly as she watched the restless blonde, before grabbing her hand and pulling her round to look into her eyes.

"Sweetie," she said evenly, cupping the blonde's face "I know you're nervous-"

"Are we really ready for this? I've never met a girl's family before!" Quinn interrupted, frowning nervously and wringing her hands, and Santana clasped them in her own to stop her fidgeting before speaking again.

"I know you're nervous. But you have no need to be; they are going to love you. Because I love you, and you love me, and anyone with half a brain can see how happy you make me."

"But, what if they don't like me?" her eyes searched Santana's face, and the brunette smiled with a small eye roll

"Okay fine," she sighed impatiently, ticking the list off on her fingers "You can bake and cook, so my mami will love you; you like sports so my papi will like you; Benny and Olivia will like you simply because they know how happy you make me; and Luke? Well, Luke likes everyone." She shrugged before pulling Quinn into a hug "I promise that no matter what happens this weekend, I will still love you, and we will still be happy together, and we will still be the hottest couple in New York." Quinn giggled as Santana pressed a kiss to her temple "Although, our bags have gone round like four times, and I don't know how many chances we get to claim them. So let's get our shit together."

The two girls grabbed their small weekend bags, lifting them onto the trolley Santana had insisted on using, and set off towards the arrivals lounge. Quinn rolled her eyes as Santana rushed down the thickly-carpeted corridor, "How come I'm pushing?"

"Because this way I can find them quicker" Santana smiled sweetly, but Quinn frowned,

"You realise we're like the last people? I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be a crowd of people. Besides, you insisted we got this thing!" she moaned as they reached the lounge, but Santana had already increased her pace, before dropping onto one knee as a familiar face ran towards them, and Quinn grinned.

"Auntie San!" the boy screamed as he ran towards them, and Santana spread her arms wide as the boy fell into them, standing up and swinging him into the air with a grin,

"Mi pequeño hombre!" she squealed, siting him on her hip, "You just get taller and taller; I only saw you at Christmas and now you're like The Incredible Hulk! Look at those arms, you're ripped!" Luke laughed and flexed his muscles with a growl as the other two family members joined them.

"Hi, you must be Quinn!" the older woman grinned, and the blonde nodded.

"Yes, Mami this is Quinn; Quinn this is Mami Lopez" she smiled, and her mother pulled Quinn into a hug,

"Please, call me Gloria!" she grinned, and Quinn nodded,

"And I'm Olivia, Santana's sister-in-law" she smiled and Quinn nodded as she shook the offered hand.

"Auntie San, is that your special friend?" Luke asked, smiling at Quinn, who grinned back as Santana nodded,

"Yeah, little man. This is Quinn." She pointed at the blonde,