Not Getting Married Today

"Oh my God, look at you!" Santana grinned as she stepped into the lime green shop, raising her eyebrows as the blonde behind the counter looked up.

"Hey, guys" she glanced around at Santana, Jess and Brittany with a smile before looking back to her girlfriend with a confused frown, "What? What do you mean?"

"Nothing, you just look gorgeous." She chuckled and placed her palms on the counter, lifting herself up to lean in and place a sweet kiss on Quinn's lips, pulling back to roll her eyes when the other girls made noises of disgust, dropping back onto the floor, "Although I am surprised you're in today."

"Yeah, I thought you'd at least wait until tomorrow?" Jess grimaced in bemusement, and Quinn shrugged light-heartedly.

"Well I got back and unpacked my stuff, and then went and unpacked yours," she added to Santana, who grinned happily before turning her attention to the glass cabinet, where Brittany was staring intently at the rows of cupcakes, "And then I was just sat kinda bored. So I came and baked a few batches and opened up. I mean I need to get back into the routine, and definitely need to prepare more before I open up tomorrow." She shook her head with a small smile before turning to Brittany, who was listening restlessly with a patient smile, "Brittany, what can I do for you?"

"Are those really the coconut cupcakes?" she asked directly.

"Yes. Yes they are. I only baked a few batches, but I knew that if I didn't make them, sod's law would dictate that you came in." she reached into the glance case and passed the cake across to Brittany with a flourish.

"All is right with the world!" the taller blonde grinned, tucking in to her cupcake with a content sigh as Jess handed the money across the counter,

"So you're feeling good then?" she asked sympathetically, and Santana glanced up at the two girls, watching subtly out of the corner of her eyes.

"Yes" the blonde nodded confidently, "Definitely. I feel like I'm getting back to real life you know? Oh, and Santana you're not subtle, it's rude to stare." She kept her eyes trained on Jess as she made the last comment, giggling when Santana averted her eyes downwards with a blush, suitably chastised.

"Or is wight wib da wor" Brittany grinned through a mouth full of cupcake, and Santana stared at her with a frown, eyes wide, while Quinn raised an eyebrow and Jess narrowed her eyes thoughtfully,

"'All is right with the world'...?" she asked, and fist-pumped when Brittany nodded enthusiastically, giving their usual weird high-five.

"You guys are dorks." Santana sighed, and Jess and Brittany glared, the blonde's arm wrapped around Jess' waist, her temple resting against her girlfriend's, "Anyway, what are you doing tonight?"

She grinned at Quinn, who raised an eyebrow, "Rock climbing, then roller skating before pottery. Wanna go all Ghost with me?" she winked comically and Santana laughed, "Nothing, of course I'm not doing anything. Why?"

"Well I was going to take you on a date, but if you're going to be sarcastic..." Santana turned her head away in haughty refusal, and Quinn groaned with a pout, tugging on the girls arm until she turned back with a grin, leaning on the counter, "I was thinking date night?"

"I'm listening?" Quinn grinned slyly and leaned her forearms on the counter beside the brunette's,

"One of my students was talking about it today, and I immediately thought of you and rang to get us tickets because I know how much you love the book." She glanced up at the blonde, whose eyebrows were raised in excited interest, and beamed in anticipation as she stroked her fingers along the blonde's delicate wrists, "So...Wind in the Willows is being performed at Central Park tonight, at the open air theatre, if you wanted to go?"