The End

"Hey, guys!" Quinn grinned, clasping Santana's hand as the girl tagged along behind her, giving the group a little wave as they looked up to the pair.

There was a cheer of greeting from the group, though Brittany and Jess sat tensely, holding hands with tight smiles.

"So, what's so urgent?" Puck demanded immediately, and Santana rolled her eyes.

"It's hardly urgent, we gave you this invite two days ago." She pointed out as she slid into the end of horse-shoe booth beside Quinn.

"Okay, but still." Puck shrugged.

"Can we at least get drinks first?" Quinn attempted to chastise him, but her blissful expression gave her away.

"Okay, what do you want?" Sam asked, lifting his ass off the seat to pull his wallet from his back pocket.

"Beer."

"Beer."

"Here." Sam slapped a few notes into the blonde's palm, "Go knock yourself out."

Santana stood to allow the blonde to head to the bar, returning to her chair and shifting nervously as she waited for the Quinn to return. She attempted to be polite and join in as the group indulged in small-talk, but her mind was firmly wedged elsewhere.

"Okay, we're good." Quinn came back, plonking two bottles on the sodden cardboard beer mats in front of Santana and taking her girlfriend's place at the end of the booth.

"So, Quinn and I have some big news..." Santana began.

"Are you pregnant?" Rachel interjected suddenly, and the brunette turned to her with a look of incredulous bewilderment.

"What? How is that even possible?" She narrowed her eyes in confusion, but Rachel raised an eyebrow with a smug grin.

"Irritating, isn't it?" She countered, self-satisfied, and Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, Santana and I have some big news." She glanced to her girlfriend, her eyes dancing as she grinned nervously, "You say it."

"No, you say it. I'm too nervous." Santana shook her head vehemently.

"Okay I'll say it." The blonde took a deep breath.

"No, wait! I'll say it." Santana blurted, clutching the back of Quinn's hand to silence the girl.

"Okay, then go ahead." She grinned, anticipation building in her stomach.

"Are you sure?" Santana frowned, "Should we both say it?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" Jess silenced them exasperatedly, "Someone just say it!"

"We're getting married!" The brunette announced suddenly, and the group gasped as one.

Sam immediately pulled his feet up onto the seat and leapt over the back of the seat, reaching the end in a quick stride and grabbing Quinn. He pulled her to her feet, wrapping his arms around her waist and swinging her in high circles in the air. The blonde squealed, burying her face in his shoulder as she giggled, clasping him tightly.

Rachel took the opportunity to slide down the booth and enclose Santana in a bone-crushing hug of her own. Tears threatened at Santana's eyes as the magnitude of the situation hit her. Her chest felt tight and her stomach brimmed with butterflies. The smaller brunette was chattering in her ear about wedding arrangements and how happy she was for her, and Santana could not contain her grin.

Puck whooped loudly, immediately springing to his feet and patting Quinn on the back as he passed the siblings on his way to the bar to order another round of shots.