The Boom Boom Rooms

"Last day! Last day! Last day!" Santana bounced up and down on her toes as she flung the curtains wide open, spinning to grin at the bed. Quinn made an unintelligible noise and poked her head out of the flowered covers. The sunlight beamed down onto her face and she rolled over to the middle to burrow face-down into the gap between pillows, her blonde hair sticking up at odd angles. Santana chuckled and pulled a shirt from the drawer, slipping it on as she perched on the bed beside Quinn, tugging the covers down to run her fingers up the blonde's bare back. "Come on, sweetie."

Quinn shook her head furiously until Santana prodded her bum cheek, and she turned her head to look up at her girlfriend, sighing heavily, "What time is it?"

"Time for me to go to work for the last time this year!" She grinned and did a little celebration dance, before she added, deadpan, "Therefore; time for you to get up." She leaned down to drop a gentle kiss on Quinn's forehead, and the blonde immediately snaked her arms around Santana's exposed waist, pulling her down into long kiss.

"Don't go to work. Stay here." She mumbled and Santana let out a small chuckle, which quickly turned into a gasp as Quinn's kisses travelled down her neck and behind her ear.

"No. I can't call in sick on the last day, enough of the kids will be doing that anyway. And I still have so much to do before the...uh...end of...um...term..." She trailed off as Quinn began to push her shirt back off her shoulder, before pulling away suddenly and grabbing the girl's wrists, "No. No, we don't have time and I can't be late for work. Neither can you, Cupcake Girl." She shook her head determinedly and Quinn pouted playfully.

"Fine. You owe me." Quinn narrowed her eyes in a glare as Santana released her with a sweet smile, and rolled out of the bed to get ready. "Ugh, I'm so jealous of you getting all summer with no work."

"Well to be fair, I will have to create my whole plan for next year, once I find out which classes I have. And you know, I'll help you out and stuff." Santana shrugged as she pulled her skirt up, turning round for Quinn to zip it swiftly.

"Really? You don't have to, you can just enjoy your time off you know."

"Yeah I know, but you don't get any time off, and you always say summer is really busy. Plus you're the only person I'd want to spend my time off with, so it would suck anyway." She grinned and gave Quinn a quick kiss before pulling her shoes on and hurrying out of the bedroom to collect her bags and folders. Quinn appeared, fully dressed, a few moments later.

"So out of interest, all of your folders, and bags, and files that you bring home..." she began, pouring a cup of tea in the kitchen as Santana sifted through the folders on the kitchen worktop.

"Yeah?"

"What happens to them over summer? I mean, I've seen you bring at least ten different boxes of schoolwork, and like thirty files and folders. Where will they live?" she raised an eyebrow expectantly and Santana nodded reluctantly.

"Why do you think I cleared that corner finally?" she rolled her eyes and began packing her large bag full of work, "I have to assess half of the students for next year's teachers and for myself, see what levels they're all so I can submit their grades for their exams and target grades. So they'll have to stay here." Quinn sighed, resigned, and Santana shrugged apologetically, "I'm sorry. I know it sucks, but I'm not bringing them all home, don't worry."

"I moved in at the best time." Quinn replied shrewdly, before shrugging with a content smile, "Oh well. Don't you need to head off?"

"Yup." Santana picked up her bag with a wince and stepped forward to give the blonde a chaste kiss before turning to leave.