Denki's Jealousy

-Denki's POV-

It's been almost two years since I started to like the Katsuki Bakugo. He has many friends he's good too but still calls them names, luckily I get it be one of them. I used to always think he wouldn't like me because I was *stupid* to him. I guess he understood even though I am not as smart as him I still got in.

*Out of thought*

"Hey Kaminari!" Jirou shouted from the other side of the hallway as she ran to him. It startled him but then he just smiled and walked closer to her so she didn't have to run as far.

"Hey Jirou" Denki said with a smile before noticing she brought a bag with her. "What's that Jirou?" As soon as he spoke those words she hid it behind her back blushing.

"I-It was a gift from a friend!" She said trying not to say from whom or she knew Denki would never live it down.

Then Denki laughed and as soon as he said "Well anywa-" Bakugo walked passed brushing Denki's shoulder with his. He watched the blonde angry boy who seemed upset and grouchy more then usually walk by. "A-Anyways what's your plan for lunch?" Trying to avoid seeing how upset his crush was.

Jirou smiled knowing he was worried "I was going to hang with Deku, Mina, Iida, Uraraka, and Momo, why you wanna come?" Denki smiled at being asked to be included and quickly accepted.

*-Time skip-*

Kaminari walked to the water fountain to see Momo, Mina, Uraraka, and Jirou there. No sign of Midoriya though. "Hey guys! Who's ready for lunch!" He said beaming up before he noticed Jirou looking at the ground. He knew it was something having to do with Bakugo.

A few moments later Midoriya and Bakugo come out of the door holding hands and Bakugo was slightly blushing. That broke Denki's heart so bad he said he had something to do but went to tell Me. Aizawa he was leaving early. He went home and cried in his room for being so dumb he should have known.

*-THE OTHERS POV-*

"What's wrong with Denki?" The broccoli boy asked in concern. Jirou and Mina looked at Bakugo and Midoriya understood. "But it's not like that. He was practicing on me so he doesn't hurt the one he loves." Mina shook her head

"We know but he doesn't." Mina said feeling guilty. Bakugo still confused why that idiot was upset. The girls and Midoriya knew exactly what was going on. "Bakugo who do you like?" Mina said with a sad look in her face feeling bad if he doesn't say Kaminari.

"Raccoon eyes I don't have to tell you! But I like-" Interrupted by the bell he hurries off so he doesn't say who he likes.

Deku falled Bakugo right away not eating to be yelled at or be hurt. Jirou told Mina "We should comfort Kami after this.." Mina agreed and went off to class with the other girls.