Him!?

*-Bakugous POV-*

"Get off me eye bags!" And I finally pushed Shinsou off me. "What's wrong with you!?" I said then I saw Shinsou crying. "Hey you don't gotta cry I haven't hit you ye-"

"Why can't you see I like you? I've liked you since before the sports festival! When we first talked it was great we have a lot in common! Even after it I saw we had a lot in common!" Shinsou said grabbing onto me crying. "I don't just like you. I've fallen in love with you."

"What the hell!? Is that why you hurt my Dunce face!?" I said about to hit Shinsou when I felt how tight Shinsou was holding me and how hard he was crying. "Hey don't cry, we can be friends but we can't be together."

"Bakugo that would hurt to much. Its not a small crush. I want you more than anything." Shinsou said pulling me down so he can sit down.

I didn't know what to say and I didn't want anyone seeing me be nice to some weirdo, "can we go somewhere private you don't want people seeing you cry right?" I didn't need him to cry more so I just said that.

"Y-you care about me?" Shinsou started blushing, "ehm- yes please." He stood up still crying of course.

I took him to an empty classroom and hugged him, "look I'm only being nice for Dunce face's sake so you better not hurt him." I said with an angry tone.

"Can we not talk about him for right now." Shinso said grabbing onto sliding us both back to the floor. "I'm sorr-"

"Don't finish that word or I'll slap you!" I know rejection hurts I've felt it before so I feel bad having someone else feel that pain because of me.

"Okay but why?" Shinsou was dumb and obviously confused.

"Because I know how bad rejection feels and you did nothing wrong." I looked away in frustration trying to to hit him. "Just rest okay?" I pulled him to me so he could rest before I had to go.

"Thank you Bakugo." Shinsou fell asleep and I couldn't move and that was just 'great'.

/368 words/ it's short sorry