After School pt. 1

(Bakugo's POV)

Denki was still on my knees and class was about to end, everyone was done with today so I pulled Denki back and I whispered in his ear, "we're talking after school." He looked at me in confusion and saw my smirk and he immediately blushed and then kicked my shin moving back up to my knees. Jirou came over to us before I could leave.

"Hey Denks!" She smiled. I let out a growl wanting her to back up. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh hey Jirou!" He smiled and I held him closer. "Sorry about him but what's up?"

"Mina and me were going to get smoothies and since we haven't hung out for a long while so.. we wanted to invite you, and your guard dog can come too." Before I could say anything dunce face spoke.

"Well actually we had a plan so how about tomorrow we do something?" She shook her head and walked off.

"Mine.." I growled.

"It's okay she doesn't like me." He smiled. "So we have a date now or just a small meet up?" He giggled.

I stared blankly. "Do you want a date?" He just burst into giggles.

"Damn, I thought I would be the funny one here, but I mean if not today then in the next week or two." He smiled and tried to stand up.

"We can go today! Just stay here.." I held him back down not wanting him to go yet.

"Babe, it's lunch, I want food." His stomach growled at us.

"Hmmm... Fineeee!" I let him go and crossed my arms.

"Babe c'mon, I'm not leaving you." He had that fucking cute but hot smile and it pissed me off l. I stood up and grabbed his hand. "Good! Now let's eat!" He was happy and I was too, the happiest I've ever been. I love him, he was my sun. He is my light now.

"Hey Kacchan! Hey Kaminari-kun!" Deku walked up to us.

"Tch" I started to walk but Kami stood still so it pulled me back.

"Hey Midoriya! What's up?" He smiled like an angel even little lights shined behind him.

"Not much just to let you know we have free period after lunch!" Deku looked at me as I was gazing at Denki. "Kacchan? OH!" He shouted breaking my focus.

"What?" I yelled, I quickly covered my mouth since I was facing dunce face. "I didn't mean that." I muttered.

"Babe it's okay! Well bye Midoriya-san were going to have lunch now!" He waved at Deku and I just glared at him and then started walking.

"Can we get spicy soba?" I asked quietly looking to the side. A hand grabbed my chin and pulled my face to the other side as a soft pair of lips kissed mine. I kissed back, only because they were the pair of my lovers. He slowly pulled away.

"We can get soba but I want to surprise you with a different flavor than just spicy." He stood there watching my face then watching his hand moving down from my chin, to my neck, to my chest, slowing down moving to my arms.

"Yeah, uh, sure, right." It took me every bone in my body not to pull him into me, kissing him, feeling him, tasting him.

"Yay!" He started to pull me. "I know a great place!" He was so happy and I couldn't keep up.

_____________

We finally got there and it looked pretty nice but we didn't have a reservation. "Babe, we need-"

"Nope trust me on this." He held my hand tight and walked in.

"Oh-ho-ho is it time?~" the front waiter said wish a smirk.

"Shh, idiot! Welcome back, you're dad is in the back I'll show you to the table." A waitress said walking forward to the dining area. We followed but others had a menu but she didn't grab us any. I sat down but Denki and the waitress walked off. I was confused but I'll let him do what he has to do. I looked around and saw a bunch of couples but out of no-where I felt someone slide into the booth.

"Dunce face you're back!" I looked over and it was the purple haired kid from school or otherwise known as Shinsou.

"No wrong person but I just wanted to apologize for what happened earlier, I shouldn't have done that to you but I should also be honest." I scooted away.

"Fine go on then. Just don't try anything." I tried to keep my voice low.

"I'm in love with you and Denki... I know you probably think I'm taking it but after I broke up with Denki since I fell in love with you on it I didn't realize my feeling for him never went away. I was just jealous which made me feel worse and angry."

"Don't apologize to me, say all of that to Denki. I can't feel bad for you or forgive you until he has." I said briefly.

"You're right but where is he?" Shinsou looked around.

"I don't know either I'm guessing to order food." I shrugged.

-------------
(865 words)(sorry I've been gone for awhile and I just had my birthday so late update!)