The confession

-*all the way around 3rd person view*-

"Dunce face don't move you'll hurt yourself." Bakugo went off to get more pillows so Denki could sit up. "Do you want two more pillows?" Bakugo said looking back at Denki. Denki was hiding his face in his arms it hurt but was better than seeing Bakugo see him blush over being slightly touched, he shook his head yes.

"Can we lay together again I felt comfy with you.." he muttered into his hands as Bakugo put the pillows behind Denki.

"Am I really that soothing?"

"To me, yes you are."

"Fine but I want something in return." Bakugo turned away blushing like a maniac.

"L-like what?" Denki said confused since he wasn't smart, he couldn't fight, and he was weak there was nothing to give Bakugo.

"You'll see soon enough." Bakugo then climbed in bed with Denki to let Denki fall asleep. He then whispered "I want this." He smiled and kissed Denki without waking him.

-*Time skip to the morning and Denki's pov (1st person)*-

I woke to a nice warm feeling. My body didn't hurt a lot but when I opened my eyes soon enough I see Bakugo sleeping next to me. He was sweating so bad from my heat also being put on him but I liked it. His white shirt was now almost see-through. His muscles were so big and he has a 6 pack. I out my hand in them, they felt so nice I couldn't bring my hand away from it.

"Really like that? I mean I haven't been able to work out for a week now." Bakugo laughed.

"I- n-no! I was admiring how good you look. Wait no! I meant your figure, no not that either!" Bakugo laughed which made Denki blush. "I need to tell you something only if you promise not to hate me or ignore me."

Bakugo was confused "yeah sure. What's up?" He said looking directly at Denki.

"C-Change your shirt first" Denki looked away from his wet shirt. Bakugo shook his head and went to get a spare one.

*-DENKIS POV (first person)-*

I waited till Bakugo got back after fifteen minutes of waiting he came in, still buttoning up his shirt which was so hot only if he took off instead. I shook my head to stop thinking about it. "So what did you wanna talk about?" Bakugo said without me knowing he finished buttoning his shirt.

"Oh yeah I- uhm- I wanted to tell you that I.." I pulled him in to me and I kissed him rough. He didn't kiss me back because of shock and I wanted more but my body was sore so I couldn't do much more. We stopped kissing after a minute and I looked him dead in the eyes "I like you. Wait no! I don't like you. I love you.. wait no love is to strong! I can only say that if you like me back."

"Stupid Dunce face! Are you asking me out?"

"Yeah I am. So yes or no...?"