Bakugou gets worried

Bakugo crying seeing how bad Denki looked, passed out with bruises on his face that would scare any of his friends. Bakugo picked him up trying to stop crying on his way to Recovery girl their school nurse.

When they got to Recovery girl Bakugo was asked to leave so he never got to see how well he was doing. Bakugo had to go to class but he wasn't paying attention in class so Ms. Midnight came up and slammed her book on the desk which startled Bakugo.

*-BAKUGOUS POV (first person)-*

"What the hell old hag!" I stood up ready to punch her. I remembered I wasn't at home and that wasn't my mom I sat back down and looked at the clock again.

"Oh now I see what's going on." Ms midnight said looking around the class to see Dunce face wasn't there. I looked at her in curiously not knowing what she meant or what she was doing. "You miss Denki!" Ms. Midnight said out of nowhere.

I stood up in shock "I don't miss that blonde haired idiot!" Everyone shocked while I try to cover the fact I'm blushing. "I don't care about that dumbass! I'm better off without him!" I looked away at the clock again. "Now class is over I'll be on my way." I gathered my items and left.

*-DENKIS POV(first person)-*

"Mmm, w-where am I?" I try to sit up but I can't because my stomach hurts from Shinsou kicking me there. I gripped the sheets and screamed in pain.

"Kaminari please calm down and just lay there." Recovery girl put ice on my stomach and just held onto a pillow wishing Bakugo could be there holding me. I looked up to the clock and class just ended a few minutes ago as I hear a knock on the door. Recovery girl somehow disappeared. "C-come in!" I yelled in pain again as the door flew open and someone was trying to relax me.

"Calm down Dunce face just lay here." Bakugo sounded worried like he wanted me to be able to be my normal self. "I'm here now alright." He said leaning over to patch up my face again.

"I'm f-fine just lay with me." I doubted he would lay with me but then he did just that and kisses my forehead. I couldn't believe this I hid my face into his neck so he wouldn't see me blush.

"Idiot stay still or it'll hurt." He out his hand onto my stomach and lifted it up. "That asshole!" He put his hand on my stomach it was warm and that felt nice. "I thought it would make it feel better since you had ice on it way to long." Bakugo smirked before he moved his hand down a little.

"H-Hey watch those hands!" I said looking like a tomato. Bakugo blushed after I said those words and then got mad. "I d-didnt mean it-"

"Did Shinsou do anything else then just hit you?" Bakugo had a very unpleasant tone before getting up to head out I grabbed his hand.

"No he d-didn-" before I could finish I screamed in pain again which made Bakugo make me lay down. And he put his hand back on my stomach.