Mother's day Special (Bakugo)

(Bakugous POV also this has nothing to do with the timeline :) this is just what I wanted to do and sorry it's posted late I forgot my password)

I came down stairs in my fancy outfit (suit/tux) since mom could sleep in, I made her breakfast and dad went out to get the mother's day party set up. I nearly organize the plate and put the plate in a tray. I was missing something. A flower! I went out a picked a rose from our neighbor's yard and out it on the tray and took it up to her room. "Hey.." I resisted the urge of the 'old hag' name since it's a special day. "Hey mom, I have breakfast for you." Mom sat up quickly and smiled.

"Thanks hunny, this is your fifth year doing the cooking, thank you." She said and patted next to her so I walked over and sat there, handing her the tray. "Oh a rose! Sweety, thank you." She kissed my forehead. And started eating.

"I hope you enjoy, I'll start the dishes now mom." I stood up and walked out back down to the kitchen and started on the dishes. Mom came back downstairs and places her dirty dishes next to me.

"I'm going to shower now sweety." She said as she went back upstairs.

"Yeah..." She was happy but I knew she wish dad could be here but I know he won't be here since Dekus dad isn't here and All Might is a jerk. (No slander just simply saying All Might doesn't help with setting it up. (The party))

-time skip-

Dad finally came home, he had a lunch of flowers and went up to get changed while mom was watching TV with me.

"Dads home mom,want me to go see what he's doing." I said but mom was to into her show so I went up and knocked on the door. "Want me to give the flowers to mom?" I yelled quietly.

"Yes please. They also need water so go get them a vase with water." My dad said. He didn't sound happy, he sounded irritated.

"Yes dad.." my voice was a little scratchy. I walked downstairs and put the flowers in the vase and brought them to mom. "Here are flowers to match your personality." The flowers were beautiful and young.

"Oh sweety! Thank you, and thank you for calling me young." She was happy so that was good.

----at the party----

Mom was talking to Auntie Inko and dad was no-where to be seen. The party looked amazing so he must've worked hard so he's probably tired. There we're a few other local mom's but I didn't care for them. I walked over to my mom since the mother, son dance would start soon. Deku walked over to Inko as I got to my old hag. "Mother's and sons make your way to the dance floor for the anual dance or mother's and sons." The speaker said.

"Mom shall we dance?" Putting my hand out for her to take.

"Actually I was bragging about you to Inko and she said Izu was better so we're going to put it to the test, so can you please dance with Inko?" She had that puppy dog face again.

"Of course, Auntie Inko is like a mom to me as well." They both we're happy and Deku went off with mom and Inko took me to the dance floor.

----

The dance for moms and sons was over and Auntie Inko went with old hag which left me with Deku. "Hey.. Kacchan."

"What Deku?" My voice was irritated.

"Thanks for dancing with my mom, you didn't have to-" My hand moved on it's own to cover Dekus mouth.

"I did and I also wanted to. Auntie Inko is my second mom okay Deku?" I moved my hand and walked away. Dad still wasn't here, Mom had an awesome time so I couldn't care what he was doing since it's not about him, who am I kidding, dad never misses this. I walk out and see dad upset. "Dad..?"

"Oh son! Sorry you have to see me like this but I need it." He sighed and tried stoping.

"Dad it's okay, people cry." He hugged me and thanked me and we stayed there until he felt better. We went in and he had a dance with mom and Auntie Inko, he did good, he was also like a dad to Deku since he didn't have one.

(I went camping with no internet so I couldn't finish this then! I'm so sorry! I'm already working on the next part!)- A/N