After school part 2

:) my post said it all also TW for homophobia, and talks of Sewer-slide.
*-Denkis POV-*

"Hey dad!" I yell running up to the head chef to give him a hug.

"Hey champ." He says softly and hugs me, "what brings you here for lunch?" He laughs.

"Well- you see- I brought my lover." I let out and squeal.

"Oh my! I can't wait to meet your girlfriend!" He laughs and smiles.

"Uhm, papa. I didn't know my boyfriend was a lady." I giggle.

"Oh. It is?" He sounds disgusted...

"Yeah I really wanted you to meet him."

"Don't you remember with that other.. boy?" He gags a little.

"Whatever, mom would be fine with this-"

"Don't you. DARE, talk about her when it's between us." He interrupted me.

"I'll just order at the table, I won't bug you ever again."

"Good you and your faggot of a lifestyle don't need to come here after this then." He smirks.

"I'm happy you aren't my REAL dad, _____" (can't think of a name for him so r/n)

"Just leave the kitchen boy."  I flip him off and leave.

I walk back to the table and pause seeing Bakugou talk to Shinsou... Bakugou looks around and continues talking but Shinsou just stands there. I soon walk over, "hey babe, and Shinsou" I sait across from Bakugou.

"Hey Kami-" I stop him.

"Shinsou it's Denki to you now." I look away clearly in a bad mood.

"Oh I, yeah, uh, well, I still love Bakugou-" I interrupt him once more.

"Well no shit." I glare at him.

"Uhm yeah, but I also love you.. still" he looks down and sadly sighs. "I can explain it to you easily."

"Maybe not today alright." I stand up and move to the chair next to Bakugou and sits.

"He said something huh?" Shinsou asks and Bakugou looks at both of us in confusion.

"Who hurt my Kami?" Bakugou stands up and starts to mumble something, he was mad so I stay quiet.

"His wanna-be dad." Shinsou says, clearly pissed as well.

"I'll kick his ass!" Bakugou basically yells and had others stare and murmur stuff.

"Babe maybe not that loud, okay?" I look down in fright.

"No, babe, he's being a dick, you guys can sort your mess out I'll talk to this asshole." He quickly glances at the menu from the table next to us and smirks. He walks off leaving Shinsou and I alone.

"What's he going to do?" I ask quietly as look over to the only other person here at this table.

"Probably kill him or sue him." Shinsou laughs.

"That's not funny!" I pout and watch him enter the kitchen. I sigh.

"Oh c'mon, it'll be fine, he's strong and so are you Denki." He looks over to me with a sad soft smile.

•°•BAKUGOUS POV•°•

I walk into the kitchen and everyone turns and looks at me, I smirk recognizing the uniforms. "Who the hell is the head chef." I shout as a tall, ginger, pale man walks around the corner.

"I am and who are you?" The man says, be has an accent.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou, the son of Masuru Bakugou. You all are wearing his personal designed outfit. Oh but who else am I? I'm Denki Kaminari's boyfriend." I smirk as I see his face have a shocked yet disgust look.

"No, you aren't the son. Name what's in these suits then!" He yells at me.

"Crêpe, Bengaline, silk, wool, velvet, and a little mohair for a few of them."

"You.. how.. I'm sorry, deepest apologies to you and my lovely son!" He starts to sweat from guilt.

"Eh nah but my father will hear about this, how you treat people for being gay? My father so happens to be bisexual and my mother is an alley." (My head canon!) I take my phone out. "Chow!" I exit while typing in a text to my dad.

"Wait, please, I didn't mean it!" He panicks.

"And send." I walk back to the table while the man follows me.

"Eep!" I hear Denki scream. I pull him into a kiss and flip the man off. He gags a little.

"Sorry but if you don't mind I'm taking my boyfriend and Shinsou away from you!" People start to clap in honor of coming out.

"B-but your family sponsors us! Your father makes us our uniforms and repairs them!" He yells.

"Find someone else bitch." I drag Shinsou and Denki out. "Sorry about that I just can't stand people like him. I just also can't see you upset." I cup Denki's cheek.

"Awe babe! I love you!" He pulls me in and kisses me sloppily.

"Ehem." Shinsou fake coughs as a hint of third wheeling.

"Right so did y'all get cleared up?" I tilt my head just an inch.

"Yeah so babe we have a very important question to ask later tonight. But right now we'll be late for class." Denki giggles and starts to walk off as Shinsou follows and they laugh. I walk behind them, it's like they don't even notice I'm not talking.

"You're 5'6? Shorty!" Shinsou says and laughs a little. They both laugh. I pause and look down the street, this is the road to my house. I look forward. They've walked a bit farther ahead. I sigh and start to take the walk home.

"Today is.. messed up." I whisper to myself. I walk in, nobody is home. I mean mom was going out to have a shopping spree with Auntie and dads at work. I take my shoes off and I walk to my room. I sit down and cradle my pillow. "I was finally happy. Fuck life." A few tears fall from my eye. I look around my empty room. I gave away most of my items. I was ready to give up after 1st year until Denki came and cheered me up. Now I wish I would've done it. Nobody would care. "Fuck!" I yell as loud as I can with a few voice cracks.

After a while of crying I fall asleep. I wake up to clinging to something different than my pillow. It was Deku, he knew I've been off for awhile and has been here to help me since the end of Junior high.

"Hey Kacchan, you're awake. How'd you sleep?" He says in a soft tone softly messing with my hair.

"I wish it was better. I hate it here." I sniffle a little.

"It's okay Kacchan, do you know why?" He giggles. Fucking dick, can't he see I'm upset.

"N-No, I don't Deku." He stops messing with my hair and lifts my face up to his.

"Because my favorite hero is the strongest person I know, and you're my favorite hero Kacchan!" He smiles whipping my tears away.

"You shitty Deku, always knowing what to say." I let out a soft seemingly sad laugh.

"Well I only tell Kacchan the truth." He lays my head back down to let me rest. He hums a calming song, I don't know what it's called but I love it.

---------
(1192 words) Aha not a ship just Midoriya trying to be nice. What will happen next? Will Bakugou forgive them? Will ShinKamiBaku happen? Will Bakugou break up with Denki? Who knows? :)