Not Good Enough (get tissues for Denki)

(Denki's panic attack will be based off of authors/mine experience with panic attacks not all of them are like this though and it's very unhealthy the way it's expressed!)

||•DENKIS POV•||

I thought to myself :I can't believe he likes me back, he's always mean to everyone so I would never have guessed... What if he's just doing it out of pity.. I'm weak, stupid, and I space out a lot. I don't want him to be unhappy with me... How could he ever like someone like me... He has the best grades, he always wins his fights, and he always pays attention. I'm nothing like him so how could he ever like me..

I started to cry all I wanted was for him to come in and cuddle me telling me why he likes me. I squeezed my blanket and tried not to cry out loud. I couldn't take being alone either which hurts. A few minutes later my best bro Kirishima walked in.

"Hey Denki's have you seen Bakubro he's not in class?" Kirishima looked over and saw me crying when I heard he wasn't in class I finally started to ball my eyes out. Kirishima ran over to me and asked, "Bro what's wrong? Did he do something?"

"I-I.." I started crying headed and hugged on Kirishima. "I want Bakugo..." Kirishima was in shock because he thought Sero was messing with them again and it made Kirishima's heart sink to know he went missing after that.

"Bro I can go look everywhere for him! I can call Mr. Aizawa to come and help me search for him!" He pulled away and looked at me wiping my tears. "We can find him bro! It would be super unmanly to walk away now." He said giving me a smile which helped me stop crying as hard.

"C-Can I come t-too" I stuttered over my words I didn't want to sit by and have others look for him while I can't move. "P-please Kiri I c-can't just sit back!" Kirishima sighed and nodded his head.

"Come here I'll carry you on my back since recovery girl isn't here to hel-" then recovery girl came in.

"You younglings are so impatient! I had a hot date at least you could've waited a bit more!" She laughed and did her witch craft to recover me. "There now go get your vote date Kaminari!" She laughed and went to clean up my spot.

"Thanks recovery girl!" I waved bye to her while Kirishima and I went to get Mr. Aizawa then I heard a noise from an empty classroom. "Kiri you go ahead I left something!" I turned around and walked a bit.

"Okay bro see you in a bit" he ran off very quickly then I turned around and stood by the door.

"Should I do this... If he's in here I have to but if he's not I'm going to be upset..." I lifted my hand and put it on the door preparing myself to open it.

He opened the door slowed while Bakugo yelled. "Oi extra I'm in here get out!" I stopped there and stopped my tears, smiling like an idiot.

I shoved the door open and ran. "Babe I foun-" I stopped and had tears in my eyes once again. "We just got together... And you do this!" I started to sob.

"Babe it's not what it looks like he confessed and I felt bad so-" he noticed I was backing away and said "don't leave me in this room please." He put his hand out for me.

"Save it... You just pity me like everyone else because I'm 'stupid' huh? Just admit you don't love me!" Everything got blurry from me crying.

Bakubabe pushed Shinsou off and got up then ran to me. "I could never say that because I'm in love with you, you dumb#ss... My dumbass."

Shinso looked up with teary eyes, mad I had interrupted that moment. "I'll go now..." He got up and left.

I was retaining myself from having a panic attack by holding my breath. I took small breaths everytime I breathed so I'd stay calm. "O-Off!" I gasped for air each time and that scared me so I put my hand over my mouth.

Bakugo picked me up and ran to the nearest fountain for a drink of water.

||Word count lost|| Aha but just wait for what Shinso does next! I won't say much but I will say one thing.. T E A!