Trip to Vermeil Island

The cold breeze swept pass through the leaves of elms and hockey, producing  horrendous sounds as it was making the night under the full moon ,more cold and dreadful

The cold breeze swept pass through the leaves of elms and hockey, producing  horrendous sounds as it was making the night under the full moon ,more cold and dreadful. Many lives were taken under this moon light by the forbidden creatures.

He was running for his life as he didn't care about the thorns coming in his way. He just wanted to get out of this Island. The beauty of this Island attracted him but least did he know that it wasn't the beauty of the Island but his death.

He stumbled over some rock as a result his knees got scratched but he didn't stop as at that time his life was more important. Running through the wild forests the faces of his family were coming in his figment of imagination. He was praying to listen the voice of his daughter ,once before dying. He wanted to see his wife who got anxious just for coming one hour late from office. He looked back to see as if someone is coming as he couldn't see anyone but luck wasn't at his side as he collided with someone causing him to fall back on the ground as that person's rock like chest was enough to do it.

"P-please." He crawled back as he joined his hands to beg them to have mercy but that old creatures didn't even know about mercy so how could they do that?

"You run so fast man. You should participate in marathon." One of them spoke up with mockery in his voice.

" But you know what? We didn't like to run so we had to stop you like this." Other one came forward with a smirk on his face.

"L-leave me. I-I beg you." He started crying in full flow ignoring the fact that he was a man. They laughed at his miserable state which seemed funny to them but that wasn't funny indeed ,they were just used to it as they were blood sucking creatures.

Everyone was enjoying his state but they all got alert as a man came from behind them, whose face he couldn't see, as there were fog everywhere. He was coming through the fog as his black long gown was swaying with the cold breeze. He seemed like their boss as they all bowed their head to him.

He walked through them and knelt down in front of the man crying for his life. He looked at him with no emotion as he was getting scared of his dominant aura.

"L-let me go." He again begged him.

"It's our rule ,whoever knows our existence, have to die but to ease your death I will kill you before sucking your blood"  His cold radiating voice echoed in the solitude of the forest and with that, ignoring all his pleas his with one hand twisted his neck ,as a consequence, the man's dead body collapsed on the ground.

ALAINA'S POV:

We all were boarding the bus but, I was waiting for, Lidia, my friend, hadn't come yet . Professor Johnathan were surrounded by students who wanted him to solve their problems of luggage and other minor problems. I sighed looking at them.

" Where were you ? I am waiting for so long." I scolded Lidia when I saw her running towards me with her two suit cases .

"Sorry, this packing took my time ,after all we are going for three weeks"she squealed in happiness at the end of the sentence. We probed into the bus and after putting our luggage all settled in their seats. At the beginning of our journey, the guide whose name might be Caleb ,with dark brown eyes and almost 6 feet height give us a brief introduction about the Island.