Rape?

Hooting of owls and howling of wolves could be heard. Chilled breeze was swaying the curtains as she was walking through the corridor.She was tired of being working since morning. She wasn't ready to leave work like that but on Umera's insistence she had to walk out of the hall as it was night.

She walked towards the glass wall window to close it. But stood there for a moment , mesmerized by the solitude of the wild forest . She took a cold sigh and walked towards her room which was like a cage for her ,a golden cage. She stopped in front of the door , praying not to collide with him .

With a deep sigh , she entered the room to find no one there. She stepped forward to change in some comfortable clothes but halted in her steps when she saw the king standing in the terrace of their room. She unknowingly, walked towards him who was standing with his elbows on the railings while one fist was under his chin. He seemed to her in a very deep thought or otherwise he would recognize her presence.

She was one step behind him as was hesitant to come forward. She was about to turn around but stopped by his voice.

"What are you doing here?" He said without looking behind, as his trance broke due to her arrival. She didn't say anything and stood beside him while grabbing her gown to walk properly.

"It looks so beautiful but yet horrendous." She spoke while looking at the forest as the trees were swaying because of the chilled breeze. Moon light was falling far in the forest depriving it's embrace to the castle.

"You think so." He said with a slight twitch on his lips. She knew ,for him, it was normal as he was looking it for so many years. The darkness and the horror sounds of the forest didn't bother him anymore. She wondered why he was living there ,far from the world . There were many questions in her mind but for none of them she had answers. She looked at him whose eyes were fixed on the forest as the black flicks were touching his eye brows, like always. She wanted to remove them from his brows whenever she saw him. But she knew she wasn't in that condition as she again looked back at the forest before her.

She wanted to apologise for her words but she thought that she wasn't totally wrong, he also did wrong with her ,as he was forcing him on her. She wanted him to apologise her too but how could he apologise as he was the mighty King of this Island in addition cruel and ruthless too. She hated him but was also guilty of her words. She was the one who couldn't sleep after holding up a fight with someone and here she used such cruel words for her husband.

She wanted to start the conservation but didn't know how to do it. She rubbed her arms as the chilled breeze swept across her causing her honey brown locks to spread on her face . She settled them with her fingers which wasn't missed by Aaron.

Seeing her fingers empty ,he realized that he hadn't give her the ring which he bought for her. He pressed his pocket where the box was still present . He wanted her to put the ring in her finger so that everybody should know that she belonged to him only as he was very much possessive about his things.

"Why do you not go outside this Island?" She broke the silence. His body stiffened hearing her question. He didn't like a bit of anyone interfering in his matters. No one dared to question him as he was the king. And being remained in the island was the last thing he wanted to talk about with anyone.

"It's none of your business. And why are you asking it? Are you planning to run away from here again in my absence . If you are then let me clear you YOU ARE NOW UNDER MY FUCKING MERCY!  Now you can't go anywhere from here as you are the queen of this Island. But the authority is still in my hand do you get it." She hissed when his steel like grip tightened on her arms. The glint of tears was evident in her eyes as her lower lip tremble as a consequence of his brutality. She just wanted to ask a question which was bothering her . But this beast was taking this the other way.

"L-leave me . It's hurting. " She tried to get free from his grip but he jerked her to himself as result her body crushed with his.

"You called me a rapist right? Then listen, this rapist will never leave his chance to molest you." His eyes were getting the shade of red as he was raging with anger. He knew she was waiting for a chance to get out of here but he wouldn't give her that so easily. She was now his queen , belonged to him only , he wouldn't give up on her so easily.

He shown mercy upon her by didn't killing her through draining all of her blood instead ,he made her his queen. He made her the supervisor of the designing department of Creature but still she wasn't unwinding her plans to get out of here.

"N-no please." She frightened seeing the darkness in his eyes. She started punching him on his chest with her small fists but to no avail. She gasped when he made her back hit the railings and caged her in between his arms ,placed on the railings.

"What no? I am just doing like that person which  you called me last night. Eh? Why are you scaring now don't you already know about it?" He said with a smirk as her shivering figure was in between his arms all under his mercy. He always like the sight of terror in people's eyes for him as it gave a proof of his dominance over them.

She was caged in his embrace as he leaned forward. She started pushing him away as she felt his hit breath in her neck.  She gasped in pain as his pointed canines inserted in her skin on the same spot where he did that before right over her jugular vein.

He moaned when the heavenly taste of her blood entered him as it was a delightful meal for him. She started feeling weak when he was draining her blood as her punches on his chest got slower and eventually stopped as she hadn't anymore energy to push him away. He pulled out his canines after licking on the spot where he had bitten her ,to clean the blood from over her skin. After cleaning her by licking he snuggled his nose in the crook of her neck making her to shudder again in his embrace but she didn't wriggled more as darkness surrounded her and she fainted.

                                     °°°°°°°

She woke up as  her head was pounding in pain. She didn't want to get up from the comfort of her bed as she snuggled more inside the pillow covering herself from the sheets.

The warmth of the sheets didn't compelled her to leave them. She snuggled more in the pillow, as she hugged the cushion ,which came in contact with her hand as her eyes were still closed due to sleep. But she felt very uncomfortable when the embroidery on the cushion with stones sting with  bare skin of her chest. She threw the cushion away but her eyes shot up suddenly.

Bare chest?

She sat up abruptly when she found herself in Aaron's black shirt which buttons were opened from her chest region . She quickly buttoned up her shirt.  She started memorizing last night events as she remembered she got fainted by his brutality. After that she didn't remember anything. Tears started streaming down her cheeks as she looked down at her naked form only in his shirt.

He raped me?

IF YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED ME YET THEN DO FOLLOW ME

DO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON•••

So how is it?? Do tell me...

Vote and do lots of comments...