Slander

Slander:
She was sitting with all of her wait on her elbows as he was hovering over her. Her eyes were wide as she couldn't believe he was blaming her for everything that had happened. How could she do this? She was working so hard day and night how could she ruin her own hard work? Tears were started gathering in her eyes by his brutality as his fingers were gripping her face harshly about which she was sure , would imprint bruises on her cheeks.

"W-what a-are y-you t-talking ..." She talked with difficulty as his grip tightened around her face. She was tired of everything but he didn't even let her sighed in relief as he was slandering her without any proof.

"Do you think I am FUCKING STUPID. We are working here for more than hundreds of years but this type of incident never happened." He hissed near her face. She nodded her head in no as she was in no state of giving any excuse to him as she blinked her eyes causing the stream of tears to flow out.

"You think by achieving these cheap tactics you can get out of here but let me clear you one thing YOU ARE UNDER MY FUCKING MERCY . FOR THE WORLD YOU ARE MY QUEEN BUT FOR ME YOU ARE MY FUCKING SLAVE. You will earn for mercy here but you will never get it." With a jerk he released her from his grip causing her to stumble on the bed.

" How can I do this? I was also working day and night with them. How can I ruin my own work. That was important for me too. Those workers trusted me as their Queen. How can I broke their trust on me?" He was marching towards the door but halted by her words. She sat up on the bed as she tried to make him understand with her flushed face. She thought he was changing his attitude with her . They could get along but how was it possible as he didn't even trust her?

" I will find out soon who is behind all this. And if you will be the one find guilty I swear I will make your breathing fucking so difficult that you will earn for death. Till then you are not allowed to enter the workspace." He after spatting venom at her walked out of the room leaving her all alone with her tears.

"You have already made my life hell. What else you can do?" She mumbled to herself as she rested her head on the pillow. Soon she drifted to sleep thinking who it is behind all this?

°°°°°°

"WHY THE FUCKING HELL YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING." Aaron's voice echoed in the room as everyone fliched by the harshness in his voice. Thomas and other guards were standing with lower heads as they were targeted by his brutality at that time.

"The traitor is from inside the castle . Its not possible for any one to enter the castle under such strictness and blow up a fire in the workspace." Aaron spoke up as he was sure the traitor was among themselves.

"Who is new here? Every worker is working here for so many yeras. They cann't do this." Trevor spoke up. Aaron knew he was pointing towards Alaina as she was the only new comer in the castle. He himself couldn't believe that any worker could do this because they were the most loyal to him. He couldn't doubt on them.

He sat on his chair frustratingly as everyone was standing except Trevor who was sitting opposite to him. A knock on the door interrupted the deadly silence in the room followed by a maid who informed them about the arrival of a vampire from the Nano Vampires.

"FUCK!" Aaron cursed under his breath as he allowed the maid to let him come inside. He knew the news of fire would reached to the Nano Vampires and he had come to them with no good news.

"Hello , I am here from Nano Vampires." The vampire entered the room with chocolate brown eyes and with a sinister smile capturing his lips. He was looking dangerous but still was deadly handsome. Aaron again cursed under his breath as he saw Noah , who he hated the most. He never missed a chance to degrade him over his mistakes as no one could miss the chance to point the mistake done by the most powerful and mighty king of vampires in the world but this time he had actually done a mistake by trusting his queen and that was a very big one.

Trevor signalled him to sit beside his chair as he could never expect Aaron to deal with him with such polite gestures. Trevor rolled his eyes earning a glare from Aaron as he didn't like Noah a bit. Aaron just saw Noah sitting on the chair as he was constantly throwing daggers at him.

"We heared about your loss as your loss is ours too. I don't know how could you do such big mistake but now its done. According to the meeting which we held today Nano Vampires decided to pull out our hand from this deal. We don't want to pursue this project with you unless you gave us some guarantee about this project that it will be completed on its given time." Noah ended his statement as he looked for an answer from Aaron who was just staring at him with his elbows on the table and fist under his chin.

"We know this project is as important for you as it is for us. So you should give us time we can complete it on time if we couldn't approach the given limit then we will surely complete the half limit and I think that will be enough for both of us, with no loss and a little profit." Trevor spoke up and looked at Aaron for approval who didn't say anything.

"No ,we want the full project on time. And we can sign it with your company Mr Trevor if you want. This will be a huge project for your company to step on the way of success in this field." Noah suggested the offer to Trevor which made him startled as he didn't expect that and his company was a pioneer , moreover ,he couldn't snatch the project from his friend.

"Yeah, you should sign this project with Trevor as I can't resume this project with you." Aaron's voice radiated in the room for the first time in the entire situation. He knew now his workers couldn't approach the required limit despite having the vampire speed and he was none of them who work with limitations. And he wanted Trevor to achieve this project to carry on with his profession. Moreover he knew with that Traitor inside the castle he couldn't do anything. The first and foremost task for him was to find the traitor and made him to beg for death which he would never let him attain so easily.

"I will talk about this in the meeting tomorrow. I am sorry about your loss again as you should be careful about this." Noah again tried to trigger King's nerve as he looked at him with a sinister smile and stood up.

"If you want to find the origin of this mistake so you should live here as a guest so you can witness everything and can tell the Nano vampires about this." Aaron spoke resting his back on the chair.

"That's good." Noah nodded his head and marched outside the room.

"Get the hell out of here." Everyone walked out of the room according to the King's order.

"FUCK!" He roared as he yanked away the lamp placed on the table. He for the first time had to bear such a big loss and he was damn sure he would not leave the traitor so easily.

He thought Alaina was behind all this as she wanted to get out of the castle but after seeing her tears and hearing her words he had to rethink about it. He was so frustrated at that time that he couldn't think about her being so innocent that she could never do such things to get out of here. She was the most fragile and innocent in the whole castle anybody could use her easily. She could easily get smitten by anyone. But he couldn't trust her so easily as she was the newcomer in the castle .

VOTE AND DO LOTS OF COMMENTS