Little Torchur

Little Torchur:

She gulped seeing Aaron before her. "I.. I .." she tried to make an excuse but nothing came out from her mouth. He started taking predatory steps towards her while clenching his jaw as she moved back with a trembling posture."I told you that you won't go anywhere now but you didn't listen to me . Now face the consequences" he said while grabbing her by her waist as she gasped and placed her hands on his chest to push him away but all in vain ."Aaron please let me go. I won't tell anyone. " She begged while tears were rolling down her cheeks with a wobbling chin. His name from her mouth did a flip flop in his heart. But he leaned in because he didn't let anyone go before making him suffer for his deeds as it was one of his principle of life. He leaned in near her neck despite her appealings and protesting. She gasped when he touched her neck with his lips. He bit harshly but without inserting his canines then after licking the spot where he bit he sucked her hard making her to arch her back .

He pressed her to himself as he again bit at the same spot and she again arched her back in pain as her breasts pressed more to his chest. He reform his posture after licking at the spot and sucking it. He placed his lips on her earlobe."This time I didn't drain your blood away but if you disobey me next time you will face my cruel side" he said as she can feel his hot breath on her ear making her shiver.

He straightened up to see her trembling figure because of his little torcher. She was taking deep breaths to calm herself but shrieked when she felt her world upside down.He bent down and placed her on his shoulder like a rag doll and walked towards the castle. She started punching on his back while begging him but at the end stopped as she didn't have energy to fight with him as she didn't eat anything since morning and after his torture she could feel her legs trembling badly. He reached near the castle as he saw Umera and Thomas standing at the gate anxiously but there anxious faces replaced with fear ones as they saw Aaron with Alaina on his shoulder. "Sorry master we..." Thomas said with lower head as he was guilty of not performing his task accurately but stopped by the cold voice of Aaron.

"Shut up. Your little mistake can do a big loss for me" he said while throwing daggers at him. After scolding him he faced Umera to scold her too but stopped when he didn't feel any movement from Alaina .

He bent down to place her on his lap to find her unconscious. He lifted her in his arms and took her towards his room. After placing her on the bed she asked Umera about her condition when she checked out her .

"What happened to her?" Aaron asked Umera."She didn't eat anything since morning may be that's why she fainted." Umera explained her."FUCK!" He cursed under his breath.

" Why are you here eh? I assigned you a duty but you failed in it. Take care of her or otherwise I repeat you all will face the consequences." He roared making everyone in the room to flinch back and marched outside the room followed by Valerie and Mia who didn't missed the bruises on her neck.

Umera shook her head while seeing at Alaina's fainted form. And went to take something for her to eat.

♦♦♦

She woke up in an unknown room with a throbbing head in between her hands. She glanced up at the room which was far more bigger than her previous room where she woke up before.

Everything furniture ,king sized bed , chandeliers e.t.c was giving evidence that the room was belonged to a king. She was laying in the centre of the bed covered with black sheets.

She looked up at the sound of knock at the door."Come in" she said in a meek voice followed by Valerie who entered the room with food for her. Her lips were dry as she didn't know for how much time she was sleeping.

She looked at the window to find darkness surrounded the forest making her heart sank. Her lips started quivering as she was left alone with these creatures in this unknown Island."Ah what happened?" Valerie gasped seeing her eyes tearing up with her lower lip quivering. She placed the tray on the table and headed towards her and stood at one side of the bed.