Strange Feelings

He was seated in his chair beside his table in his study. He was in his deep thoughts and the origin of his thoughts was Alaina.

She was the only human in the castle, many vampires looked at her with hunger in their eyes. No one could stop their desires for so long.

He got distracted by the knock at the door followed by Thomas, Kevin, Caleb and his one more friend who live among humans but a vampire named Trevor. He also ran a company of clothes in America.

"You are here." Aaron stood up hugging Caleb then Trevor.

" We have to discuss a problem. " Kevin spoke with a thoughtful expression.

" Go on" Aaron voice boomed in the room as he sat while  intertwining fingers of his hands placed on the table as he bent forward with a cold face as always.

"The Nano vampires across the river wants to come here and Aunt Marina is also coming. They want our clothes before summer this time so for the meeting  they are coming but the problem is if they find out about Alaina being a human living in the castle still alive the consequences won't be good."

Kevin rested his back on the chair as he ended his sentence.

"Aaron listen to me. She is innocent she will never tell anyone about us. You should let her go. "Caleb stated his stance but already knew that would bring out the fierce monster inside him. Kevin also nodded his head as he found the little fragile girl innocent.

"She will not go anywhere." Aaron spoke with deadly cold voice while greeting his teeth. They shook their head at his stubbornness.

He was thinking by placing the fist under his chin and the other hand was knocking the pen on the table. The room was enlightened with the moonlight coming through the window. Only this side of the castle received moonlight but very little. The coldness were surrounding the room just like their cold skin.

They were looking at him waiting for him to speak up. Then his radiating voice echoed in the room.

"I will make her my Queen."

They all choked at his words because after hundreds of years he again wanted a Queen  who was a human in addition. Caleb looked at him then took a sigh for Alaina's miserable life.♦♦♦

She was sitting in her room. It's almost three days since she had an encounter with Aaron. She had learnt very much about the embroidery and designing but still had slow pace as she could never match her pace with the vampires but happy that she had something to do in the castle rather than roaming free around the castle and doing nothing.

She turned around to find Umera at the door of her room, who walked towards her. Alaina gave her a smile and started to look outside the window as she misses the sunlight,forest, nature and everything but couldn't go outside because of that beast's order.

"I want to talk to you about something" Umera said after clearing her throat." Hmm. " She looked at her suspiciously as she was acting weird.

"You are getting married tomorrow." Umera threw a bomb at her at which she abruptly stood up from her seat.

" What are you talking about. You are kindly right.?" She asked thinking she would said that she was joking but she knew Umera and joking . Not possible!

"I am not." Umera raised her eyebrow at her."But how can you .. I mean you can't force me to get married with any random person.. oh sorry a vampire. " She said frustratedly." You are marrying to Aaron ". Umera stated her as she stopped who was marching here and there in frustration.

"What!!" She shrieked.

"You have no other option." Umera said. " Your clothes and everything will be ready by tomorrow. Other vampires across the river will also come. " With that Umera left the room .