Story

She diverted all of her attention to Aunt Marina as she started the story.

She told her about a queen who lived here. Alaina thought about the myth which Caleb once told , as in that story there was also the queen. Aunt Marina told her that once there was a queen who came here admired by the beauty of this island. Before her there were only humans as she was the vampire but in her reign everyone was equal. She prohibited vampires for draining the blood of humans. But other humans ,apart from the island, who got to know their existence were allowed to kill as they couldn't take risk of their lives. She lived there with peace and harmony but one day some humans with their Prince came from the other side of the ocean. The Prince was the man with whom the queen fell in love with. Queen didn't tell him about her , being a vampire, as if he got to know it ,the villagers were permitted to kill him. Queen wanted him alive because she started loving him but that Prince came to conquer the island and only saw her as a Queen not more than that. But one dreadful night under the sparkling light of full moon the Prince came to know the verity of her existence. He didn't want to get his people who also came with him , killed, as the villagers approached them to kill him.

He was the most ruthless and cruel prince famous at that time. He never forgave people who betrayed them .He rejected the queen, breaking her heart, when she tell him about her feelings. She didn't believe he broke her heart in a second without even thinking about her. The Prince came forward ,as the Queen was in not the state of protecting herself.She loved someone for the first in her life but still she was left heartbroken. The Prince raised his sword to kill the Queen as he could never conquer the island without taking her life. And at that moment when he was about to kill her , she cursed him to become a blood sucking creature for his entire life as he broke her heart after being realized that she was a vampire. She ordered her villagers to not come forward as she divulged the curse out of her mouth with tears constantly streaming down her eyes. But it didn't effect him much as he slit her throat as he didn't believe on curses.

But he believed after ,when the moonlight ,which was illuminating the whole beautiful castle, deprived it of its ethereal light. The dark clouds started gathering above the stanchions of the castle. Some of the villagers ran away from there seeing that dreadful night to find shelter in their homes as the heavy rain started which seemed like the tears of the queen. He looked at himself when he felt something weird in his body as all the blood in his body had frozen. He looked at his people who were also changing their skins into the cold icy one. Then he looked at the dead body of the Queen which started vanishing into air like snow falls on the ground. That was the first and last night when snow fell on this island. King tried his best to get out the island but he couldn't do that as he was locked here. He conquered the island but didn't go back to celebrate his triumph with his family as he was then a beast, a blood sucking beast.

Aunt Marina ended her story to find a glint of tears in Alaina's eyes as she was very much endorsed by the story. Alaina felt very bad for the Queen as her first love took her life after knowing she was a vampire. The Prince was indeed the most cruel and ruthless man. Alaina could see the small sad smile on Aunt Marina's face as she was busy staring at some unknown point.

"But what does this have to do with this garden?" Alaina asked in confusion.

"Because she was killed here, in this garden so only this region of the castle is embraced by natural light." Aunt Marina explained at which she nodded her head. Then she stood up to see the flowers as she walked towards them. She tried to touch the rose but it's thorns pricked her finger after which some blood oozed out from her finger. She placed it inside her mouth to stop the bleeding but got stiff when she realized Aunt Marina was also there and she could have see her wound. She turned around to see Aunt Marina with her orbs turning red. She gasped seeing her canines but Aunt Marina soon composed herself within seconds.

"Sorry it's very long since I have smelled the human blood." She said as she again diverted her attention to the book making her eyes popped out.

"Y-you k-know that...." Alaina didn't figured out why she was acting like this as according to Umera she would have killed her if she knew about her being a human.

"I am most eldest vampire here. It's not easy to deveive me. I could have killed you on your wedding when I first saw you but I liked you. You are something which I think we need for our castle." Aunt Marina stated her as she looked at her in surprise. She didn't know that she knew about her being a human already. She felt like a heavy weight was lifted away from her shoulders. But she couldn't get the statement about her needed by the castle but she didn't ask anything and went inside to apply something on her wound.

"Hello sweetheart." She was walking towards her room when Kevin came from behind her in his same flirty attitude.

"I am good." She said as she rolled her eyes at him. She saw him last time on her wedding only as she was so busy with the work so she didn't have time to roam around the castle.

"I heard you are working very hard these da...wait a second what's this delicious smell." Kevin spoke up as his gaze fixed on her finger where blood started oozing out again. His eyes turned red as he made her scared.

" Let me taste it." His voice become gravy as he grabbed her finger to take it inside his mouth but Alaina jerked her hand away from his grip causing him to break out from the trance.

"What are you doing?" Alaina said as her whole body started trembling.

"Oh I am so sorry . It's not my fault that you smell so delicious." He said after he regained his senses to lighten her mood. She glared at him causing him to laugh at her.

"You should look your face you were scared as hell." He said while laughing causing her to chuckle too. But her smile soon got vanished as she saw the beast coming in their direction.

"What are you doing here? I have you some work." Aaron's spoke glaring at Kevin as a result he gulped and went after mumbling that he was just going. He walked away winking at Alaina causing her to smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Aaron's quirked an eyebrow at her as he couldn't see the act played by Kevin or otherwise he should end up with bruises on his face.

"Eh a-h I-I was just.." she didn't know what to say as nothing was coming in her mind.

"What's this?" He asked staring at her finger but didn't wait for a reply from her as he took her finger inside his mouth earning a gasp from her. She tried to pull it but he didn't let her do this as he pulled her body causing her to press her big breasts with his chest. Her every gown was off shoulder which was enough for any man to turned him on. And same was the case with Aaron but he was just giving her time or otherwise he always took whatever he wanted.

A purred escaped his mouth as he sucked her finger with his tongue sliding against it. He released her not before licking her finger tip in a sensual manner which was enough for her to feel wetness between her thighs. She hated the way he affected her as she pushed him to get away from him as anger was evident in her eyes. He wasn't in mood to release his small fragile queen but gave up.

"How it happened?" He asked pointed towards her finger.

"None of your business." She spat back and walked inside the room which amused the beast very much.

" She spat back and walked inside the room which amused the beast very much