Punishment 2

Punishment 2:
(+18)

No matter what, she had to admire the beast's cooking despite the fact he was the most cruel and ruthless king of vampires, he was a good chef though. But at that time she was scared of him as she didn't want to ruin everything again. She walked towards her room as the whole day was good , as she didn't have to face any problem and cruelty of that beast. But still at the end something like that happened, just to piss the beast off.

She entered the room to find no one inside it as she hurried towards the restroom to get out of that heavy gown. She knew she looked very beautiful and sexy in that dress as she never wore such revealing dress but still she missed her trousers and shirts. Thinking about her pajamas , a thought came to her mind as she opened beast's wardrobe and after taking out his shirt, she walked into the bathroom to take a long shower to calm her nerves before appearing in the Aarons court.

She was humming as she was busy in drying her hairs , looking at the solitude of the Island from the window. She had to plan already about what to do next if Aaron didn't trust her. She was lost in her thoughts as she didn't heard the sound of door shutting as Aaron entered the room.

Aaron got startled when he saw her in his black shirt which was reaching her mid thighs but still was very loose to her as one shoulder was gliding down, revealing her swan like neck. Her long bare legs were enough to erect his crotch. He after coming out the fancy , walked towards her as she was busy admiring the nature.

A squeal escaped her mouth when he grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up , as a consequence, she landed on the study table beside the window.

"Oh my God! You scared me Aaron." Alaian said as she rested her palm on her chest to normalize her palpitations. Aaron stood before her with his arms around her waist. Lust was drooling from his eyes as she looked at him, remembering about the files. Fear ran through her spine as she didn't know from where to start. She wet her dried lips , unknown of the effect on Aaron sensitive state at that time.

"W-what a-are you doing?" Alaina asked in whisper buy still her voice echoed in the cold darkness of the room.

"It's my time to give you punishment. Remember it?" Aaron said near her lips which were already swollen due to the act back in the kitchen, the memory of which caused a smirk on his lips.

"Punishment..." Alaina looked at him sensing his woody scent.

"You will give me a punishment?" Alaina said with a pout on her face trying to flatter him as she knew his punishment wouldn't be so good. Hers was still admissible.

" Don't try that on me?" Aaron said seeing her baby pout. She was looking adorable with that but he couldn't let his guards down. Alaina grew her pout as she knew it was effecting him. But she gasped when he captured her lips with his, eating them roughly. She was fisting his collars just to push him, though was responding the kiss equally. She didn't want to but that was spontaneous as her body want his touch. After wiping her pout successfully he looked at her with a smirk , as she was panting to get enough oxygen.

"Let me taste you." He rasped making her head shot up.

" Hm?" She looked at him in horror as she didn't want to feel that weakness after losing her precious blood. "D-don't I b-become very weak after that." She muttered.

" What? I am not talking about your blood. I love it too but right I want something else." Aaron said as she whispered near her face. She looked at him in confusion as she didn't know what he was talking about.

"Spread your legs for me babygirl." He explained her causing her to turn beetroot at that. She involuntary nooded her head in yes causing the beast's smirk to get wider. She gasped as he placed his hands on her thighs to separate them apart. She felt like her whole body was on fire despite his cold hands. She likes his touch everywhere. Her grip ,on his shoulders, got tightened as he slowly slide his head inside her cleavage as some of the buttons were opened giving him a perfect view.

"I will give you so much pleasure that you won't be able to handle it." He groaned inside her cleavage as his hands were caressing her inner thighs. She moaned just by the little touch making him painfully hard down there. He after nibbling and sucking from the valley between her breasts, moved towards her core as she was already breathing hard.

" God you are so wet." He rasped as his fingers traced the outline of her underwear which was soaked already. She gasped when he , in a swift, removed her underwear , and threw it away, leaving her all exposed for that hungry beast. She tried to close her thighs for some modesty but he didn't let her do so as his thumb started caressing her folds, earning a huge moan from her side.

"FUCK! You are exquisite." He said staring at her sensitive part which was wet by her releasing juices. She blushed at his remarks as no one said this to her ever. He stroked her core through his thumb just to tease her as her body raised a little with a jerk. She moaned in frustration as she wanted him to do that already.

"Fine. I won't make you wait for long." Aaron wanted to tease her more but ignored the idea and latched his mouth against her core earning a loud gasp from her side. She for the first time in her life was feeling this type of feeling as it seemed so good and hot to her.

"All for me." Aaron moaned as his tongue was licking her clit again and again. Her one hand was busy inserting it's nails in his neck while other one glided up to his jet black hairs. He groaned when she pulled his soft silky hairs, which she thought would be rough , because of wo much pleasure. His tongue after licking her glided into her hole causing her eyes pop out. She didn't know it would feel so good. He was busy in exploring the area inside her , making her a moaning mess.

Her wet loose strands were scattered over her back as some was swaying on her face but she wasn't in her senses to settle them. She cum on his face making him groan as she was high on ectasy at that time. But he didn't stop there as his pace was turned rough making her body jerked upward. She pulled his hair hard as he was true about her wasn't able to handle that anymore.

"A-aron pl-please." She tried to stop him as his beast's mode was turned on. He after pulling out his tongue from her vagina bit her hard causing her to cum agian.

"You are mine!" He rasped as he liberate her after few minutes when she had already cum there times.

He looked at her who was looking hot with swollen lips , chest heaving up and down with wet strand on her face as the light coming from the garden was illuminating her angelic face.

She glared at him as it was her first time and he still didn't have mercy on her. He chuckled at her reaction as she was a beetroot by then but still glaring him.

"Don't look at me like this. It was just a punishment. " Aaron said as he grabbed her by her waist earning a squeal from her. She didn't loose her blood but still feeling so sleepy after coming out from the state of ectasy. She liked that but would never tell him about this.

"What are you doing?" Alaina said as she rested her hands around his neck as he was taking her to the restroom.

" Wear full clothes if you don't wanna end up sore." After landing her on the aisle he went out of the room, not before winking at her.

"Asshole" she praised him with profanities.

" I hear that." He said from outside causing her to stomp her foot frustratingly.

"And I also heard that you like the punishment." He again spoke making her cheeks turned crimson. He again read her brain. She immediately turned to take a shower again. But this time with profanities for him in her heart.

 But this time with profanities for him in her heart

Soooo!!!!