A Vampire

A Vampire:
Her conscience asked her to walk back without giving a single glance to the castle. But she didn't agreed with it as she wanted to explore this place. She thought now she had broken the rule already so why shouldn't she avail this chance by seeing what's inside ,for which this area was restricted for them.

She looked back one last time at the forest and then at the castle. She moved forward with the torch in her hand with a deep breath. She thought if she found someone there she could ask him about the path to get back to the camps. She was walking towards the metallic rod gate . Her every step was making sounds as she was stepping on the dry and wilted leaves of hockery. The ground was full of them.

She stood in front of the gate which was slightly opened followed by a creaked sound of the door as it was slightly pushed by her and she entered through the door by glancing here and there in the light of the torch.

"Is anyone here?" She asked with her dry throat she licked her lips to moisturize them as they were dried.

She glanced at the castle as she was now standing in front of the main gate. The castle wasn't looking that much ancient but it was beautiful and royal but yet dark as there was no source of light there not even a single bulb. The moonlight also wasn't peeking through the clouds as they were thick and scattered all over the castle not letting it to glance at the castle.She was about to walk ahead but stopped when she heard a sound of someone's breathing or she should say growling behind her. Her heart stopped beating as she stiffened in her place.

She turned around slightly followed by a shriek which came from her mouth. There was standing the same shirtless man , Thomas ,who was shirtless, in that cold night ,was standing.

But the thing which scared her the most is that his canines were enlarge , peeking through his mouth with the saliva gliding down from them making him more disgusting than he was.

He was glaring at her in hunger with his red bloodshot eyes. She was trembling in fear after the sight of him."W..what a..are y.. you?" She asked in a shuddering voice, couldn't decide what she was seeing in front of her.

" Usually we had to find our meal but look here my meal come for me herself" he said in his grave voice while licking his lips with his long tongue. She didn't understand a bit but was sure she was in trouble. She looked at his hands which's nails were bigger than their usual size. She take in his whole appearance just to find out that he was a...

"Y..you a..are a v..vampire" she said with a gasp ."Yes my meal. And you will be delicious I can assume only by seeing you " with that he leaped towards her and she with a shrieked ran for her life.

She didn't know where to ran as he was standing in the entrance so she ran inside the castle pushing the main metallic two way door widely making a creaking sound.

She was running while looking back suddenly she stumbled and fell as the torch fizzled out of her grip. She stood up while hissing as her wrists got injured.

She turned to look from which thing she got fall but another scream escaped her mouth as she saw the dead body of James lying on the floor with his opened eyes and blood oozing out of his parts especially from his neck where two spots of teeth could be seen.

She put her palm on her mouth to stop the screamings from her mouth as tears were continuously streaming from her eyes. She was nodding her head in no as she couldn't believe that James is dead and lying in front of her.

"There you are?" She jumped on her feet as she heard his voice marching towards her as a predator walked towards his prey. She was stepping backward as he was forwarding ahead.

"Please " she said while nodding her head in no. "By the way your friend was good but I think you will be more delicious" he said sniffing as he could smell her scent and signalled towards the dead body of James lying there.

"Stop right there Thomas"

He was about to jump on her but stopped after hearing the cold husky voice coming from behind her. She couldn't move her head as she didn't believe that she just heard the sound of Aaron."Yes my Lord" Thomas spoke unwillingly while his predatory eyes were on her and walked away with the bowing his head in respect to the person behind her.She slightly turned around to find Aaron standing in his black attire with a black gown touching the ground . He was looking at her with intense emotions with clenching his jaw. She gasped looking at him and stumbled backward as his eyes were not more amber coloured but replaced by dark maroon ones. "Y..you t..too" Tears starting flowing from her eyes. She got scared when he parted his lips and his canines were visible. "Umera" he speak in his low deadly voice. And with that the same woman she met on that day when she was collecting branches with Lidia, appeared from nowhere like a sudden wind. Her eyes widened and she tried to dash from there but halted in steps as Umera came in front of her suddenly. She gasped seeing her as she was standing beside Aaron a second ago how she could come there within a second?Umera's face held no emotions as she was looking straight in her eyes making her more scared."Get her here" Aaron said and with a swift she made her stand in front of him who was standing on the small staircase."Leave" he said to Umera without breaking eye contact with Alaina and she left mumbling yes master . She was left alone with him with a trembling figure. "Let me go " she said after trying to overcome her trembling with her face messed with tears. "Now it's not possible sweetheart" he said with a smirk now his teeth were normal and eyes were gaining their previous amber colour. She shot her head up to look at him as he said that words."W..why? You can't keep me here" she said with fear in her eyes. His smirk grew wider looking at her trembling form with his arms still crossed at his back ."Look I...I will not tell anyone about you I am going" she said and turned around to walk but gasped when he suddenly appeared in front of her within a nanosecond in his same posture.

"I don't like to repeat my words "

VOTE AND DO LOTS OF COMMENTS....