Honor

She woke up to find no one in the room at which she felt relieved . She recalled last night events ,as she felt a pang of guil in her heart ,remembering her words about calling him a rapist but his cruelness compelled her to do so. She shook her head as she knew that these events were now a part of her life and they will remain like this forever.

She took a shower and walked out of the room in a green royal gown with green jewels on them but she still did not feel comfottable wearing such heavy embroidery gowns with tons of jewellery , moreover, she had to put on heels which she never did before, because she was not  fond of going to parties that much. But on Umera's insistence that she was now a queen, so she should wear such dresses she was all clad in jewels.

She stepped on the stairs and went downstairs but she got surprised when everyone the maids, the peasants even Valerie and Umera bowed their head in an honor for the queen. She composed herself as she walked towards the dining table realising that it was normal as she had become a queen now.

" Good Morning" she said to Aunt Marina as she was already sitting on the chair smiling at her. She bowed her head to her as she made her sit beside the king's chair , which was for queen only. Valerie served her breakfast to which she glared at her like Atleast you should not treat me like a princess . But she ignored it and walked away again bowing her head, just to tease her.

She also saw Isabella giggling at something with Valerie but they both walked towards the kitchen earning a glare from Umera. Alaina looked for Aaron towards the stairs as she knew he was ignoring her. She did not want to hurt him like that . He did not even come to take his breakfast. She started her breakfast with a saddened heart .

"Where is Aaron?" Aunt Marina asked from nowhere making her choked on her bite. Umera immediately came forward to give her water to which she gulped in one sip. She then looked at Aunt Marina who was staring at her waiting for her answer.

"He - I don't know . Gone for some work I think." She blurted out whatever came in her mind. She knew he was coursing through anger as she awarded him with so much pretty words.

" Oh May be he has gone for a meeting with Nano vampires . Gladly they gave you guys time for completing the project. Now whole resposibility is on your shoulders. If you won't understand anything come to me , I will help you." With that Aunt stood up and walked away leaving Alaina in confusion as she did not know about what responsibility Aunt Marina was talking about.  She did not get the time to think about it as Valerie and Isabella walked towards her with michieviousness in their eyes. She looked at them with a raised brow signalling them to speak.

" Sooo!" Valerie broke the silence as she started the conversation.

"So?" Alaina said looking at them in a defensive manner. They both were waiting for her to blurt out but she didn't even understand. They both rolled their eyes at her.

"Tell us about your wedding night" Valerie chirped making her face flushed. She did not wanted to talk about last night with anyone.

" You didn't have any mark on your neck . Did he just taste you from your body." Isabella spoke while examining her neck which was exposed to them as her hair was all in a loose bun. She turned beetroot hearing her words , as she was glad that she applied some make-up on her neck to remove that beasts's brutality or otherwise these girls would never miss their chance to tease her.

"Did he give you a wedding gift?" Again a question came from Valerie. A wedding Gift. She didn't even think about that once. How could she ,as she was busy calling her husband a rapist , a forced husband indeed. She didn't care about the gift as she wasn't so materialistic but now she was getting anxious because she had no answer for them. She always think about a loving husband not a rich one in her figment of imagination but there she received a husband which was rich , cold , a King but loving. Thinking about Aaron, in a loving manner, in her imagination is impossible as he always kept a cold stern expression on his face as he barely smiles. She just saw him smiling with Aaron only which was also only a slight one.